Last day open

Darren, I've been trying to contact you regarding order #10295. I've emailed 3 times, called, and sent you a PM. Please reply.

Ill be following up with everyone in a few days.

Ive been moving and don't have my computer hooked up yet.

Ok, I ordered on August 18th, EMT payment accepted by OneShotTactical the same day.....

Sent a PM to Farmboy on the 26th to see what was happening........Still no answer to that PM.....

On the 29th.....this post "Ill be following up with everyone in a few days"

Over a week went by and still no news :(

You say that you do not have a computer hooked up.......but you last time you came on CGN was........ TODAY!

It is not a matter of the big 20$ + 10$ shipping I spent.......It's a matter of integrity....

I hate to say this, but it really sucks....... those two items were bought because it was the first time I saw them online.....and would even have bought at full price.

I guess I will have had my first sour experience on CGN

I think he is probably going to come through for you!

Almost 12,000 positive trader ratings, I believe he is in the midst of a big life change!

Ok, I ordered on August 18th, EMT payment accepted by OneShotTactical the same day.....

Sent a PM to Farmboy on the 26th to see what was happening........Still no answer to that PM.....

Over a week went by and still no news :(

You say that you do not have a computer hooked up.......but you last time you came on CGN was........ TODAY!

It is not a matter of the big 20$ + 10$ shipping I spent.......It's a matter of integrity....

I hate to say this, but it really sucks....... those two items were bought because it was the first time I saw them online.....and would even have bought at full price.

I guess I will have had my first sour experience on CGN

Wow dude..... just chill....
Darren was totally up front with his situation and will most certainly look after your issue.
P.S there are other means of accessing CGN site other than the computer he uses for business....I'm sure he's not stringing you along. Geez.... no wonder Darren wanted to get out of retail....

Almost 12,000 positive trader ratings

That would be his post count, but 221 is his trader rating... but he deserves 12K anyways!

Darren was totally up front with his situation and will most certainly look after your issue.

There are many awesome traders, sponsors and sponsor employees on CGN... Darren/Farmboy is one of the elite. If his life wasn't in so much flux (shutting down business, new job, family, moving) you'd be raving his praises I bet.

If you have no resolution by end of September, I'll take back what I said...

Wow dude..... just chill....
P.S there are other means of accessing CGN site other than the computer he uses for business....I'm sure he's not stringing you along. Geez.... no wonder Darren wanted to get out of retail....

Telling someone to chill when they accept his money day 1 and now he waits almost 3 weeks/month to get an item. lmao.

OK it's been quite a few days now. Any update?

My girlfriend should be going into town tomorrow or Monday and will get that shipped out. I'm very sorry for the delay.

Over a week went by and still no news

I very sorry about this!

I moved on the 25th and can say it really sucked trying to wrap up the company, pack and sell my house, move with two pickups and trailers and start my new job on the 30th

There was a wee bit to do and I under estimated what I could accomplish. Some products are still at my parents in Ontario, some are with me here in Quebec.

Unfortunately one of yours was completed sold out so I sent you an EMT refund for that tonight.

I have checked into CGN during that time but on my phone, but unfortunately I need my desktop to do everything that needed to be done which only got put online a few days ago.

With everything that has been going on I have dropped the ball on things I thought I wouldn't.

Again, I'm very sorry about this.

I know there are a couple more things to finish up and I'm hoping to complete them by Monday. If you have something outstanding and it's not resolved please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom