Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Last day open

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Farmboy's Avatar
    OK it's been quite a few days now. Any update?
    My girlfriend should be going into town tomorrow or Monday and will get that shipped out. I'm very sorry for the delay.

Ok, I ordered on August 18th, EMT payment accepted by OneShotTactical the same day.....

Sent a PM to Farmboy on the 26th to see what was happening........Still no answer to that PM.....

On the 29th.....this post "Ill be following up with everyone in a few days"

Over a week went by and still no news

You say that you do not have a computer hooked up.......but you last time you came on CGN was........ TODAY!
    I very sorry about this!

I moved on the 25th and can say it really sucked trying to wrap up the company, pack and sell my house, move with two pickups and trailers and start my new job on the 30th

There was a wee bit to do and I under estimated what I could accomplish. Some products are still at my parents in Ontario, some are with me here in Quebec.

Unfortunately one of yours was completed sold out so I sent you an EMT refund for that tonight.

I have checked into CGN during that time but on my phone, but unfortunately I need my desktop to do everything that needed to be done which only got put online a few days ago.

With everything that has been going on I have dropped the ball on things I thought I wouldn't.

Again, I'm very sorry about this.

I know there are a couple more things to finish up and I'm hoping to complete them by Monday. If you have something outstanding and it's not resolved please let me know.

CGN Regular

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Farmboy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCP
    OK it's been quite a few days now. Any update?
    My girlfriend should be going into town tomorrow or Monday and will get that shipped out. I'm very sorry for the delay.
    I still haven't received anything yet. Do you have a tracking number for this parcel?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234