Last day open

Farmboy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
I will be in the store tomorrow (Friday) and this Sat. from 10-3

Last chance to grab what you need in person.

We will be shutting down online orders early next week as our last shipping day will be Wed.

Got any old stock you are clearing out? I was looking for a KAC 18" LRP in Mod 1, just the upper might be ok too.

Also, thank you for being such a great retailer here. I will miss dealing with One Shot.

Can you plz check your pms
I need an invoice resent to make a warrennty claim with gravel for those ARMS sights

I was shipped that order with no receipt to copy for them..

I need an invoice or a receipt and I cannot log into the site for some reason..

CNC

I never recieved a receipt for my last big fenix flashlight order and bell Outdoors is not responding to my hatsan air rifle issue. Pretty P.O 'ed wirh that purchase

What's gonna happen to anything left over ?

Some I'll use myself, a bunch is headed to other retailers and paddling clothing/gear will be sold off at a couple paddling events or kijiji.

I never recieved a receipt for my last big fenix flashlight order and bell Outdoors is not responding to my hatsan air rifle issue.

The receipts are always emailed at time of order. I'll see if I can resend.

Bell Outdoor has a distributor forum here on CGN, you can try PM'ing them for help.

I have a pant shipped in wrong size, could you please take a look at PM or email? Thanks.

Got it set aside here, will be shipping out to you.

^^^^ same... I also sent an email trying to update shipping address and haven't heard back, but the Emt went through

Yup, finishing up some shipping today. Everyone should get an email notification from Canada Post in an hour or so.

Back
Top Bottom