First excellent experience with CFP

gelatine

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi:

Just like to share a bit experience from CFP last night (Yes, last ight here in Asia,DAYTIME in Canada).

My RPAL is about to expire in Sept, It's my 4th time to renew my license. Mailed in my license renewal aapliation in the beginning of Jun. It showed received on CFP website till Jun, 21.

Kept waiting, and waiting till last night, then called CFP. Since it's a long distance call from Asia, of course toll free 1-800 is not applicable.
Waited online for about 5-7 minutes, and finally someone got the phone. After verification, she explained that my credit card didn't go through and they had sent me a mail about it around mid-Jul. She asked me if I'd lik to pay throuh the phone then phone call just been disconnected!

Felt very frustrated, called back and kept waiting online again. All of sudden I got a call waiting. Switch to the call waiting one and she CALLED me BACK!!!!!!
Everything went through well, she said my application will then be forward to next stage. I shall got my license soon.

It's not the first time I called CFP, all the experience I had before is unpleasant experiece. Kept waiting, sounds cold and unhelpful.
The lady answered my phone this time sounds warm, polite, and gave me a lot info. Really glad my phone call was answered by someone like she is.

The lady's first name is Jocelyn. I'm sorry if my spelling is incorrect. But THANKS again, JOCELYN, really appreciate your help.

Back
Top Bottom