Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Sunglasses - sale !!! - Extended !!!

Business Member
    Here's a video on the Boss Venice Gold polarized lens, and kryptek frame arriving next week !! Awesome looking and great fit Shades !!
    I believe I have the regular black frame, Silver flas and black frame, venice gold lens models both in stock as well.
    Promo coupon: 10-off-promo

http://www.opaextreme.com/product/Wiley-X---Boss

Are they CSA approved. I would like to have shooting glasses that I could wear at work also

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidkjs1 View Post
    Are they CSA approved. I would like to have shooting glasses that I could wear at work also
    yes, and beyond.. they meet mil-spec.. 3-4 times higher impact resistant tests !

Business Member
    Above mentioned Boss and Omega models arrived today, as well as more Saint and Valor models, and Guard and Rogue ... and many more models already in stock.

Business Member
    Reminder, before the year is over... On the 10% OFF !! on Sunglasses !! Most models on my site are in stock, but not every lens/frame colour options.. double check with me on that.
    Above posts show all models in stock.. I have two Boss models, and all 3 variations of the Omega Model.. As seen below.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Business Member
    Also reminder that I got more stock in now, for the Popular and Cool Saint and Valor Models... from single lens to 3 lens kit options.. All Avail. Now.. All 5% Off till end of the month and All Free Shipping !! another $15 Value !!!!

Business Member
    10% Off Promo is Over... I'm continuing a 5% Off Promo till end of this month !
    Use Promo code: 5-off-promo

Business Member
    PLEASE to all, when comparing my Prices for Wiley X and Revision Eye Wear, be aware most of my models are FREE Shipping, at least $15 value...less cost to your door, when scanning my and my competitors websites, that it's not only about the price you see on the main link... Open link to see more details...
    Most mine will cost you less to your door !

Business Member
    Reminder on the Continues sale of 5% off these... and most model are Free Shipping !!

http://www.opaextreme.com/category/extreme-eye-wear/0

Business Member
    I'm keeping the 5% Off Ongoing for Single Lens Sunglasses models in stock !! (Except for the Shooting style models)