Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Sunglasses - sale !!! - Extended !!!

Business Member
    Order has arrived and 2 Aviator models not spoken for !

They are: Klein Polarized Venice Gold lenses, Gunmetal Frame ... and .. Hayden Polarized Green Lenses, Satin Gold Frame

And Most other models in general are in Stock... .. and I'll honor the 5% off till the end of this Month !!! for these two Aviators ....

I can continue the 5% Off already in stock other Wiley X and Revision Single Lens Models.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Just got my Kleins in the mail today. Honestly, these are some of the most comfortable sunnies I have. You can feel the quality in them and they look great.
    I was a bit sceptical since there seem to be a lot of low quality expensive eyewear out there but these seem real nice. I may have to order a few other models from Wileyx and replace the Oakleys.

Business Member
    Yes, they're very Cool and QUALITY ! .. I want to keep one for myself, but I have 3 pairs I wear already and want to sell them for $$ and can't keep them all.. haha...
    I likely will bring in one for me on next order.... These two are up for you guys still.... Hurry up and grab one before I change my mind .!! hahaaa..

And yes, they really are high quality optically, and worth buying over Oakley's and save lots of $$$ for extra ammo $$ for the range !!

I also got a pair of Haydens from OPA. Great service and communication.

I've worn sunglasses from Prada and Armani (3 pairs) for the last decade and these are better and clearer. Light weight and very comfortable on the face. The bonus is that I can wear the same glasses for protection at the range!
    Last edited by mastermind; 05-31-2018 at 10:16 PM.

Business Member
    Thanks for the Great reviews on these glasses !! Note, one of you got a Klein, and the other got a Hayden.. Hope I got them right ?

Business Member
    Here's Wiley X - Shot Show 2018

Business Member
    I gotta Post these Revisions again... Both are Awesome fitting, comfort and Quality Optics and Mil-Spec Baby !!
    Few Hellfly models in stock and for the NEW Shadowstrike, a 3 lens kit and Tan w/Polarized lens model is in !!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by OPA Extreme View Post
    Thanks for the Great reviews on these glasses !! Note, one of you got a Klein, and the other got a Hayden.. Hope I got them right ?
    I think you swapped the boxes and sent me the wrong ones... better send me a second pair just to be sure

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotchline View Post
    I think you swapped the boxes and sent me the wrong ones... better send me a second pair just to be sure
    O.k. I'm sending all 6 klein and hayden models to you, to make sure I get it right !!!

Folk, 2 Great reviews, so grab the other two up !! I likely will not bring in any more for at least a month.

Business Member
    This Promo is ongoing ... 10% Off Single Lens Sunglass Models (Except for the Saint / Valor Models) .... and 5% Off All 2-3 Lens Type Models and off the Saint / Valor Models !!!

Use Promo coupon: 10-off-promo