Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Sunglasses - sale !!! - Extended !!!

I’m also looking for pricing on the Hayden silver/gunmetal and Klein silver/grey please

Business Member
    If more interest for these new models come in, I'll bring in a few, asap... or very soon, after I get at least a few orders..
    Adding some more typical aviation and similar frame designs, is a great idea.. and many other cool styles avail...

Browse the link above and all the other models and get me your orders !! I have the best prices and if I don't, my free shipping puts them at the best price to your door !!

And for General Reference, my prices are approx. 12-13% more than the U.S. price listed on Wiley X's website for any given model.. and most are .. free shipping.
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 04-19-2018 at 12:39 AM.

Business Member
    UPDATE: Just bumped this out to 10% Off Already Good Pricing .... Till the end of this month !! And Don't forget, most models are Free Shipping !!.

Use Promo coupon: 10-off-promo

Smaller towns / rural town folks, please be aware there will be a few $ charge for shipping... Contact me to arrange your orders... or the order will not be sent out !
    Anyone living in Calgary, Vancouver, halifax, Etc.. in main cities are not subject to any additional fees.

Will the 10% off apply to special orders - the new Wiley X aviators?

Business Member
    No, only the in-stock models I'm trying to move...but I can do 5% off for any NEW special orders, to be nice... and that's after my my std. prices, which always are approx. 10% lower than Cdn MSRP !
    Contact me.

For the new Klein and Hayden models, prices will be: (my list price, 10% lower than msrp)

Non-Polarized lens models: $169.98

Polarized lens models: $ $219.98

Can Minus 5% of these prices..

Contact me to arrange the Pre-orders. ... Anyone wanting any model, contact me, in case it's not in stock, I can bring it in with these pre-orders this order.

Oh, reminder, on EMT payment orders, I offer another 1.5% off... it helps cover the fee (more if higher priced orders) and helps me out too :-)
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 05-19-2018 at 12:31 AM.

Business Member
    SOME PICS of these models... Nice to see lots of attention.. It's long over due for Wiley X to offer this frame style !

KLEIN - 3 Styles.

Browse info on this model here, as it's not loaded on my site yet.

http://wileyx.com/ProductDetail/ackl...nssilver-frame
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 04-21-2018 at 11:00 AM.

Business Member
    NOTE, both of these are designed for Med. to Lrg Head/face sizes... Should be fine for most people... Just saying, if for sure you always wear smaller fit glasses ... and want safety rated Aviator Style, I can get you the Revision Models, as they are Sm. to Med. fit. Similar price range.

http://www.opaextreme.com/product/Re...ng---Polarized

and

http://www.opaextreme.com/product/Deltawing

Can Offer the 5% off any pre-order on these too.. but not coming in for a while.

Business Member
    Pics of the Hayden... taking pre-orders... and 5% off already fair prices and free shipping... another $15 value !!
    and browse website for any other cool model contact me for stock or if need to order it in.

Browse info on this here, as it's not loaded on my site yet.

http://wileyx.com/ProductDetail/acha...tin-gold-frame
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Business Member
    I'm going to order a few of these by next week, so anyone wanting one or more ? ask around, for any model really ... so I can ensure it's coming... I will not stock much, as they don't move fast enough... Hope to get any orders over the next

Business Member