Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Sunglasses - sale !!! - Extended !!!

Business Member
    Order is going in for these tomorrow.. and need any last Orders for the New Aviator Models Klein and Hayden asap !! or for any model from Wiley X...

10% Off Regular sunglasses models and 5% Off the Hayden or Klein models !!!! Get me your order today.... tomorrow morning the latest !!! ... and to keep reminding, these are FREE Shipping !! $15 value bonus !! Compare my prices to any other Wiley X dealer in Canada or U.S. !!!

Business Member
    Refreshing this, cause I need to get these on their way and need any last minute orders tonight.
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 05-13-2018 at 06:44 PM.

Business Member
    Refreshing this again, cause I need to get these on their way and need any last minute orders tonight... as the order is going in the morning.

Business Member
    Getting late night, so one more reminder on these for folks on the west coast... Get me your order tonight !.. I'll be up to at least 1am Toronto time.... otherwise email me your intentions and we'll confirm it in the morning.

Business Member
    I need any last minute orders for these Aviators (or other) models today before the order gets processed. Contact me asap.
    thanks.

Business Member
    Last Call ... Order is going in... there is a chance, if later today someone replies to order one, I can get it on by days end, or maybe even by tomorrow morning before the warehouse packages my order... Hopefully, any orders will be o.k. by days end...
    Check out these Aviators and any model on Wiley X's website or mine...and let me know which you want and take advantage of the 10% Off most reg. style sunglasses and 5% off the Aviator styles...
    Please contact me to confirm any item/order.

Business Member
    H.O. Hasn't Emailed me back my invoice for review today, which means it'll be tomorrow, which also means I can add any more orders first thing in the morning, before goes to warehouse... So, luckily anyone wanting to get me an order tonight, I can add it to arrive on this order ... Check out the New Klein and Hayden models on previous page here and let me know if want to order one.

Wiley X site for viewing new products... or any product.

http://wileyx.com/products/sunglasses/new-arrivals

Business Member
    Order is in, but H.O. slow to get me green light the order is in play, so I may be able to still squeeze in an another item if anyone gets me their order by first thing in the morning.. !!

Business Member
    H.O. for Wiley X is 3 hours back, so any truly last minute requests for any Wiley X Model, I need the order within next couple hours....
    Contact me direct by email or text..Contact info is on main page, top right corner.

Check there new arrivals section for the Aviators and others.. or my website for models... take advantage of the 10% Off In-stock Single Lens Sunglasses, or 5% off any Pre-orders !!

http://wileyx.com/products/sunglasses/new-arrivals

Business Member
    Two of the New Aviator style sunglasses are not spoken for yet.... so Who's grabbing one before they're gone ?!!

http://www.wileyx.com/ProductDetail/...gunmetal-frame

and

http://www.wileyx.com/ProductDetail/...tin-gold-frame