$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: NON Restricted CZ Scorpion Update

NON Restricted CZ Scorpion Update

Reamers were sent out yesterday. Barrel production is booked for the end of the month. We will take a couple barrels and test fire them on a variety of receivers to ensure there are no modifications that will need to be made prior to turning out the complete run. This will be done for ease of installation, to check tolerances between models and for all the people who purchased just the NON Restricted Barrels. Once this is done we will complete the run and send them out the be nitrited. We will keep everyone in the loop.

Have a great morning.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

Thanks for update! Cheers

This may have been answered elsewhere. Are these barrels user swappable? Will you sell a package that includes the R length barrel and the NR?

Quote Originally Posted by Marilius View Post
    This may have been answered elsewhere. Are these barrels user swappable? Will you sell a package that includes the R length barrel and the NR?
    Yes you can find everything at this link http://www.irunguns.com/catalog.php?...=cz%20scorpion Everything with the NR infront of the discription is NON Restricted for the CZ Scorpion platform and will include the factory barrel.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

Does this mean it's looking good for the September shipment? Can't wait to get mine.

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Yes you can find everything at this link http://www.irunguns.com/catalog.php?...=cz%20scorpion Everything with the NR infront of the discription is NON Restricted for the CZ Scorpion platform and will include the factory barrel.
    I cannot determine which factory barrel is included with this gun:

http://www.irunguns.com/product.cz-s...thetic-stk-blk

Please advise. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Marilius View Post
    I cannot determine which factory barrel is included with this gun:

http://www.irunguns.com/product.cz-s...thetic-stk-blk

Please advise. Thanks.
    The factory barrel you'll receive is 16" and the 18.7 will be installed and shipped out as a NON Restricted carbine. Please remember exrta mags and mag couplers should you want them.

Have a great morning.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

Great news!

hey everyone i am rarely on here and from this post you might catch on that i barely know what im doing on this site haha. i cant seem to find where to click so i can advertise my csa vz61 scorpion. when i searched it i came here. im not trying to jump into someones sale just trying to get some help. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marlinx View Post
    hey everyone i am rarely on here and from this post you might catch on that i barely know what im doing on this site haha. i cant seem to find where to click so i can advertise my csa vz61 scorpion. when i searched it i came here. im not trying to jump into someones sale just trying to get some help. thanks
    You have to go to the equiptment exchange section
    Looking for a G3 and valmet 308 magazines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast