Thread: Website Change over please read.

Website Change over please read.

S&J Hardware has chosen a new company to provide our online store services. We are moving to Shopify as they are generally more gun friendly, offer substantial savings and have a better platform for our needs.

The new store will offer more flexibility in what we can offer our customers, from coupons to sales to wholesale accounts, Shopify will allow us to better serve our customer, regardless of size.
    We will be migrating to the new site on Friday, August 25th from 2100 EST to 2300 EST. During this time both sites will be offline.
    You can stay tuned here on our Facebook page for updates:
    WHAT DOES THIS MEAN TO ME AS A WEB CUSTOMER?
    Your account and all account activity will be migrated to the new store. After we have released the new site, you will only need to reset your password to gain access to your account on the new site. To do this:

AFTER we have announced the new site is operational:

go to sjhardware.com/account/login
    Click on 'Forgot your password'
    Enter your email in the box (the one this email was sent to is your account email)
    Click submit
    You will receive and email with instructions to reset your password. Once reset, you can use the URL in Step 1 to log in and look at your account.
    NOTE* - If you don't get the reset email please check your spam/junk folders to ensure it isn't blocked there.
    Thanks for your continued support. We appreciate your business as we grow to offer you better customer service.
    S&J Team

Good day.... I've signed into my account on your new site. It says my order (placed on 17th) is 'fulfilled' and payment is pending?? The EMT was accepted on the 20th and I haven't received anything. I have sent a couple emails and haven't heard anything back. I was trying to update the shipping address, the new site didn't have the address I added. Any chance you can clarify what's going on please? Not trying to be a pain in the.... I know you guys were busy switching over websites and all.