Star Super B spare magazines

Umpire

CGN Regular
Just to let you know guys spare magazines are available at TradeEx, I already place my order and as usual super great service! Hurry up before they gone!

I got the last one, whew! Damn I wish I had seen this post earlier!! If anyone has extras, I'd love to buy a couple.

Good to hear! Do your original mags not work properly? The two mags mine came with my STAR work flawlessly and are pretty new.

Good to hear! Do your original mags not work properly? The two mags mine came with my STAR work flawlessly and are pretty new.

My pistol came with 2 original magazines. Pistol itself is in great conditions, but magazines are in bad conditions, one magazine if I put 8 rounds jams the pistol, I have to use 6 round to avoid malfunctions with it, and the another basically with any shot gets jammed.

That's annoying! Have you cleaned and oiled the heck out of it? If there are any rust or rough spots, a little steel wool could help. Not sure what else you could do to help smooth out the mags.

That's annoying! Have you cleaned and oiled the heck out of it? If there are any rust or rough spots, a little steel wool could help. Not sure what else you could do to help smooth out the mags.

Yes I already try but nothing changes, I guess the spring in both magazines are damaged, now I will try my new magazines to see what's going on

Back
Top Bottom