Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2,000 Lumen Tactical Flashlight, USB Rechargeable, Pressure Switch Option - $129.95!

Quote Originally Posted by geologist View Post
    It'll probably be limited at 2000 lumens by the heat generated and the ability of its small heat sink to dissipate it.
    Yes, your probably right as it must generate a fair amount of heat at 2000 lumens.
    Curious on the battery consumption on this unit as the Fenix light I have will only go for an hour or so at 1000 lumens.
    Of course you usually don't need those high intensity lumens for too long or at least I don't.

Business Member Colonel Mustard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JR Hartman View Post
    so did you get extra battery packs for the EC60 on this order? and is there a separate charger or do you have to charge it in the light?
    Sorry, the last order was already on it's way to us when you asked the question about the extra batteries. They will need to be charged inside the flashlight (unless you have your own external charger).

That said, judging by the rate of sale of these awesome flashlights, we'll be placing another order next week! (When we do, we'll definitely get the extra batteries in).

Quote Originally Posted by kc34 View Post
    2000 lumens is impressive for a small flashlight!
    Any idea of the run time?
    These are the run-times:

Name:  l16-3_large.jpg
Views: 689
Size:  24.3 KB

As a bit of extra information/interest, Mark from Colonel Mustard and two colleagues/friends used these L16 flashlights during last Saturday's ATHL IDPA match as we ran some stages at night, for the first time. It was a great learning experience, a lot of fun and the flashlights performed amazingly. The flashlight didn't improve Mark's shooting though!

Sorry, we're out of this particular flashlight again as well as some of the accessories! We have more on their way to us so we'll be stocked up again soon... if you want to be notified of when we have stock please fill in the 'Email me when available' pop-up at the side of any of our out of stock items and we'll send you an email as soon as we have inventory.

Here's the link to all our current Acebeam products (there are a couple of new ones coming in the shipment that is en-route): https://colonelmustard.ca/search?type=product&q=Acebeam

Thanks for your business GunNutz!

I must offer a hearty endorsement for this flashlight.

I have a couple of the well-known Fenixs and the Acebeam is comparable; in style,weight and price.

Being in the country, we are often visited by marauding racoons. So...

I propped up the Acebeam on an open window at night. A racoon's beady eyes were reflected. With my Ruger 10/22 I got a sight picture. One less coon.

Very pleased with the throw of the Acebeam.
    CSSA (OHA), CPC SSA (RSO), CCFR

We just had an Acebeam stocking order in, so these L16's are now back in stock, along with other awesome flashlights (and spare batteries and accessories) from Acebeam... there's even a 32,500 lumen flashlight - the X80-GT!

Here's the link: Acebeam from Colonel Mustard

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Mustard View Post
    We just had an Acebeam stocking order in, so these L16's are now back in stock, along with other awesome flashlights (and spare batteries and accessories) from Acebeam... there's even a 32,500 lumen flashlight - the X80-GT!

Here's the link: Acebeam from Colonel Mustard
    Me want...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=omj0fc8pVg0
    America last
    America can never be great again until...
    Dream revolver Ruger 0456
    Pass on pre-orders

Quote Originally Posted by hamermill View Post
    It's pretty awesome - if only he knew he was testing the X80-GT (32,500 lumens) rather than the X80 ('just' 25,000 lumens!)! We have both...

CGN frequent flyer
    These lights handle recoil? Warranty still good if weapon mounted?
    CCFR

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast