Thread: Browning & Winchester Demo CLEAR OUT

6851 Saint-Dominique, Monteal, Quebec, H2S 3B3

Browning & Winchester Demo CLEAR OUT

Browning & Winchester DEMO Clear Out!
    Name:  B&W English.jpg
Views: 965
Size:  45.4 KB
    View DEMO Clear Outs
    We received some demo rifles and shotguns from Browning and Winchester.
    These firearms were displayed during their shows.
    FREE SHIPPING on all Browning and Winchester DEMO firearms.
    Dante Sports | Since 1956
    www.dantesports.com
    info@dantesports.com
    514-271-2057
    TOLL FREE 1-855-326-8300
    Follow Us on Instagram @ Dante.Sports
    Like Us on Facebook @ Dante Sports

I recently purchased a shotgun that was listed under this 'demo clearout' on your website.
    It was said to be in excellent condition.
    I received it on Thursday and got it apart for a full clean yesterday (Friday).
    This gun was filthy. Even after 2 hours, I was unable to remove all the carbon build up.
    With all the work I put into, I am still not sure I would classify it as 'Excellent' condition. The ejection port is pretty beat up which leads me to believe this gun was heavily used.
    I checked the serial number, gun is 10 years old.

I feel like I was blatantly lied too.
    No way was this a dealer demo gun.
    I'll be getting the gun out for patterning next week, as long as it functions as it should the sting will decrease a bit.
    Weary of the piston assembly though. Tempted to buy a back up one due to being unable to breakdown the immense carbon build up and a significant rattle. Can only hope the spring isn't broken.

I'd say I paid top dollar for this gun and didn't mind so as I was under the impression it was a dealer demo.
    Clearly not the case.

demo clear out

TO Tko47
    All my family and friends have been shopping at Dante,s for decades now and they have always been honest and fair with all of us.I would suggest you contact them and ask for the owner Rudy,I am quite sure he will accomodate you.
    good luck

Carmela

Quote Originally Posted by carmela View Post
    TO Tko47
    All my family and friends have been shopping at Dante,s for decades now and they have always been honest and fair with all of us.I would suggest you contact them and ask for the owner Rudy,I am quite sure he will accomodate you.
    good luck

Carmela
    Nice first post. You clearly have no affiliation with Dante sports lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kyledempsey1 View Post
    Nice first post. You clearly have no affiliation with Dante sports lol
    Lollol
    This actually gave me a good chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by Tko47 View Post
    Lollol
    This actually gave me a good chuckle.
    Well if they are affiliated with them, maybe you should reach out like they said.

I def wouldn't be happy and would feel like I was taken for. If they make anything right if you do message them let us know.

I'm always looking for new places in canada to order and buy from. Not sure I would feel to comfortable now ordering from them. This is the first time I've even heard of this place.

Quote Originally Posted by Tko47 View Post
    I recently purchased a shotgun that was listed under this 'demo clearout' on your website.
    It was said to be in excellent condition.
    I received it on Thursday and got it apart for a full clean yesterday (Friday).
    This gun was filthy. Even after 2 hours, I was unable to remove all the carbon build up.
    With all the work I put into, I am still not sure I would classify it as 'Excellent' condition. The ejection port is pretty beat up which leads me to believe this gun was heavily used.
    I checked the serial number, gun is 10 years old.

I feel like I was blatantly lied too.
    No way was this a dealer demo gun.
    I'll be getting the gun out for patterning next week, as long as it functions as it should the sting will decrease a bit.
    Weary of the piston assembly though. Tempted to buy a back up one due to being unable to breakdown the immense carbon build up and a significant rattle. Can only hope the spring isn't broken.

I'd say I paid top dollar for this gun and didn't mind so as I was under the impression it was a dealer demo.
    Clearly not the case.

Sorry for this inconvenience Tko47. Can you please send us your order & invoice number and we will take a look at this on Tuesday. All of the firearms listed in the ‘Demo Clear Out’ page were sold to us from Browning and Winchester as demonstration models.
    www.dantesports.com
    info@dantesports.com
    514-271-2057
    TOLL FREE 1-855-326-8300

Do you guys offer free shipping over a certain $ amount? Or flat fee shipping? Couldn't find anything related to shipping on your website. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SniperInTheMaking View Post
    Do you guys offer free shipping over a certain $ amount? Or flat fee shipping? Couldn't find anything related to shipping on your website. Thanks!
    We do not offer free shipping over a certain $ amount. We calculate the shipping fees after your order is placed and add it to your total. Flat fee shipping is something we are looking into. Thanks!
    www.dantesports.com
    info@dantesports.com
    514-271-2057
    TOLL FREE 1-855-326-8300

After a thorough clean, the gun (a Browning Silver 3 1/2") performed flawlessly with any load it was fed.
    Partial to this gun, has a little extra 'character' but I will be keeping it.

I've talked with Rudy the owner of Dante twice. He offered to have it professionally looked at or cleaned by one of my local gunsmiths on his dime if I felt it necessary. I am meticulous with my firearms though and am not sure a trip to the gunsmith would be beneficial at this time.

If you are ordering with Dante online and have any comments or concerns about a product, call first. This purchase looks to be a fluke communication mix-up between Browning, Dante, and myself.
    Ending on amicable terms.