Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking forward to your Range Day

Looking forward to your Range Day

Hi Select,

Looking forward to stopping by for your Range Day on Sept 23rd. Any chance you could post some of the guns you anticipate being on hand? Also how does it work in terms of fees/number of guns we can shoot? I assume pics are ok?

Thanks,
    RL1

Business Member
    I was hoping to start a thread for the event today but time got the better of me.

The event is free to attend but there will be a cost to shoot, $5 per ticket or $20 for 5 tickets, one ticket equals one magazine for the gun you want to shoot. Each ticket purchased is also an entry for raffle prizes.

Confirmed so far:

A good selection of Sig Sauer including the MPX
    A good selection of Smith & Wesson including M&P 2.0
    Beretta APX
    Savage Stealth and MK-II, maybe others.
    Colt MRR
    F1 Firearms
    Canuck Handguns
    Plus some other rifles that Vortex will have optics on.

We are hoping to have an NEA/BCL 102 on the line also but it is not yet confirmed.

The Canadian Historical Arms Museum will have a static display including the Stinger, MG-42, Vickers, AK-47 and more.

CCFR (Tracey Wilson will be here)
    CSSA

There will also be a Charity BBQ lunch with proceeds going to the Cambridge Self Help Food Bank.

No license required, the event will be fully supervised so this is a great opportunity for people thinking about getting licensed to come out and try shooting.

I am sure I am forgetting something but I will start a thread and you can also check out the event on our Facebook page.

Quote Originally Posted by RL1 View Post
    Hi Select,

Looking forward to stopping by for your Range Day on Sept 23rd. Any chance you could post some of the guns you anticipate being on hand? Also how does it work in terms of fees/number of guns we can shoot? I assume pics are ok?

Thanks,
    RL1

ok that's great...was hoping for a SW500 (I can even bring ammo lol) as my friend really wants to try one...hopefully you have some revolvers anyway.

RL

Where will this range day take place?

Business Member
    There will be a S&W 686 on the line, a 500 is a bit large for new shooters, this event is open to anyone.

The range day will be at the Sportsmens Club Galt, check out our Facebook page for all the details and address.

Business Member
    Great news!

Ryan at SFRC just confirmed that we will have the NEA/BCL-102 for the range day! It will be an OD Green one with a Vortex 2-10 optic.

ok great..thanks for the updates..please keep them coming

RL

I am looking forward to the day also. I booked it as a "me day" on my home calendar to prevent the intrusion of chores and double booking ;-)

Doug

CGN frequent flyer
    Where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by SelectShootingSupplies View Post
    The range day will be at the Sportsmens Club Galt, check out our Facebook page for all the details and address.
    I'm not a fan of blog sites and refuse to join. Please post the details here. Thanks
    Member: S&WCA, S&WHF

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast