$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FIELD STORM SUIT "FSS" Multi-Cam $169.95

Business Member Army Issue Surplus Inc's Avatar

FIELD STORM SUIT "FSS" Multi-Cam $169.95

FIELD STORM SUIT "FSS" Multi-Cam $169.95

Just received these, not on the website yet but they look good for Bow and Turkey.

3 Layer light, soft , waterproof, windproof, highly breathable and elasticated Soft-shell material

YKK® branded zippers
    Brand new, packed in environment friendly recyclable Mesh bag packing.
    Stitched with Coats ® Stitching thread.
    Muliticam,
    Available Sizes Medium, Large, XL

Product description:

"FSS" (Field Storm Suit) is a suit that is used as a waterproof, windproof shell and elastic top layer of clothing for the autumn and spring period, and also for the winter. Field Storm Suit is made of Soft-Shell material which has a membrane grid as the base of the fabric with additional polymer coating of outer layer which provides protection from water and wind and internal polyester pile that keeps the heat inside, while not preventing fogging. Soft-shell which is light, soft , waterproof, windproof, highly breathable and elasticated material that does not lose its properties even at extremely low temperatures.

"FSS" (Field Storm Suit) jacket

The jacket is made in a semi-free cut, which easily allows you to use it with insulated layers of clothing, but at the same time jacket will not create additional discomfort and does not fold while it's dressed over the bullet-proof vest. Extended back of the jacket protects from wind and moisture going under the jacket. Compact hood can be fixed in two positions and used as a collar. The elastic cords that regulate the volume of the collar are hidden inside and locking buckles are hidden inside breast pockets, which prevents a possible hook of laces to foreign objects. Zips of volumetric chest pockets are brought to the sides of the jacket allowing the use of them for the purpose of warming the hands even while wearing body armor.
    Inside breast pockets there are additional vertical pockets, which can be used for writing instruments, flashlights, multi-tools, folding knives, spare pistol magazines. In addition, in the breast pockets there are special holes with rubber valves, which can be used for hidden (under a jacket) output of headsets and microphones for radio stations and telephones. On the top of the sleeves are volumetric pockets with a zip. These pockets has also special openings with rubber flaps, which can be used for the hidden (under a jacket) output headphone headsets and microphones for radio stations and telephones. On these pockets there is Velcro for attaching of identification insignia, flags, patches. Elbows are reinforced with the additional layer of fabric. On the bottom of the left sleeve there is a pocket of medium size, which can be used for writing instruments, communication devices, folding knives, pistol magazines, additional tools etc.. At the bottom of the jacket, on the back, there is large inside pocket. The pocket has two fasteners YKK zips on both sides, which makes it possible to gain access into the pocket with both right and left hands. In the armpits there is zipped ventilation holes.

“FSS" (Field Storm Suit) Trousers

Trousers have free cut that is typical for sports trousers. Wide belt is made of double layer of fabric that allows to fix trouser or tactical belt tighter. On the belt there are six broad slots for mounting a tactical belt with pouches, holsters and equipment. It is necessary to sportsmen shooters (pistol competition equipment standard ITUC / IPCS), bodyguards and operatives for concealed carry weapons and equipment. Two large main pocket on the sides of trousers have a wide neck for ease of operation in insulation in tactical gloves. The lower part of the pockets' neck is trimmed with additional material to prevent abrasion from folding knives, tactical flashlights and multi-tools with metal retaining clips.

Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Army Issue Surplus Inc; 08-31-2017 at 02:10 PM.

Only available in multicam?

We have them on hand in the shop today in MC.
    But if you like we can get you a set in Coyote, OD, Muliticam or A-Tacs Fg
    Small to XXL

Can you put pictures up for MC one please?

Interesting, and more specific on sizing ( inseam ect) as not a lot of info when googling them.
    Thanks
    " An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last"
    - Winston Churchill

Pics Up
    Also ran the Tape measure on the Large suit
    The waist is 36"
    inseam is 31"
    chest is 46

Typically I expect Large waist to range 35-39 waist so the measure tape should be 39"
    What I have found with this line is that Large fits like medium, XL like a Large and XXL like an XL

CGN Regular
    Are there more on the side of Water "resistant" vs "proof" I have 3 sets of PCU's and 2 are no where near water proof and the other outside of 4 hours in the hammering rain was i dry to the bone after.

Just curious because with a fairly decent price tag on them more than well worth it if a couple buckets of water can be poured and still remains dry undernear.

Awaiting answer before ordering.

Thanks!
    Hearts and Minds
    Two best places to shoot

Quote Originally Posted by Foxer2373 View Post
    Are there more on the side of Water "resistant" vs "proof" I have 3 sets of PCU's and 2 are no where near water proof and the other outside of 4 hours in the hammering rain was i dry to the bone after.

Just curious because with a fairly decent price tag on them more than well worth it if a couple buckets of water can be poured and still remains dry undernear.

Awaiting answer before ordering.

Thanks!
    Dude I sell Pants,
    I'm not out in the wilds of AB to test these.
    So I found the Science Label and It makes as much sense to me as most.
    so I did this too....
    whaddya think?

Took a shot of the puddle then 15 minutes in a puddle and the fleece is still dry?
    Would have left its longer but customers keep coming by.

CGN Regular
    That's actually impressive and I missed the fleese lined part.... hmm now which colour do I want to roll with... (not Multicam lol)

It's Thursday so I'm gonna grind ya and ask if you can pull Atac (Black, snow or arrid can you?)
    Hearts and Minds
    Two best places to shoot

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast