Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: ALG ACT Advanced Combat Trigger. Back in stock. AR10, AR15, 102

ALG ACT Advanced Combat Trigger. Back in stock. AR10, AR15, 102

ALG's ACT Triggers, new shipment just received.

I know a lot of people were waiting on these to upgrade their new AR15 and AR10 type rifles, and here they are!

Still $89.70.

www.armseast.ca Toll Free 1-844-579-0007 EMAIL info@armseast.com

I will be looking for a trigger for my BCL-102 next month(ish). Is anyone able to share their opinion/experience with this trigger?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by myp1974 View Post
    I will be looking for a trigger for my BCL-102 next month(ish). Is anyone able to share their opinion/experience with this trigger?
    Thanks.
    Great quality triggers that perform well, lubricate it as per the instructions. I installed my kit in my Norinco CQA AR, I haven't touched it with a stone period and it measures at a consistent 4lbs 5oz's in my application.
    Join CSSA. Vote Conservative Andrew Scheer in 2019 if you value your firearms!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Still alive's Avatar
    I have no experience with the ACT trigger. How does it compare to a stock Colt mil spec or DD that is well used?
    I would love to try an aftermarket trigger but not willing to spend $500ish on a Geisselle.
    For this price, might be worth it if it's an improvement over stock.
    Es wird nie so heiss gegessen, wie es gekocht wird
    CCFR CPC
    Check out dssbca.com for info on TAC rifle matches in the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Still alive View Post
    I have no experience with the ACT trigger. How does it compare to a stock Colt mil spec or DD that is well used?
    I would love to try an aftermarket trigger but not willing to spend $500ish on a Geisselle.
    For this price, might be worth it if it's an improvement over stock.
    The parts themselves are made by LW Schneider just like Colt and DD's kits. I believe the difference is that they've been smoothed out by ALG for smoother more consistent weight/pull.

Quote Originally Posted by rkm456 View Post
    The parts themselves are made by LW Schneider just like Colt and DD's kits. I believe the difference is that they've been smoothed out by ALG for smoother more consistent weight/pull.
    Much difference between this and a well used and broken in stock trigger? Reliable ignition?
    CCFR CPC
    Check out dssbca.com for info on TAC rifle matches in the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Still alive View Post
    Much difference between this and a well used and broken in stock trigger? Reliable ignition?
    Unfortunately I don't know from first hand experience. I'm just regurgitating what I've read after spending countless hours researching a possible upgrade of my own.

Unfortunately I don't know from first hand experience. I'm just regurgitating what I've read after spending countless hours researching a possible upgrade of my own.
    Thanks buddy! What have you narrowed your choices to? Is the ACT one of them?
    CCFR CPC

Quote Originally Posted by MET View Post
    Great quality triggers that perform well, lubricate it as per the instructions. I installed my kit in my Norinco CQA AR, I haven't touched it with a stone period and it measures at a consistent 4lbs 5oz's in my application.
    Thank you very much for the information!

Thank you very much!!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast