Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ruger Precision ENHANCED Rifle Gen2 BACK IN STOCK!

250 W beaver creek, Richmond Hill,ON L4B 1C7
    Quote Originally Posted by st1264 View Post
    But you have to pin to 5... Looking for full 10rd ones.
    Got it. Will keep you updated.
    Join us for the ultimate sports experience!

250 W beaver creek, Unit 10
    Richmond Hill, ON L4B1C7

T:
    905-597-4772
    E: Sales@gotenda.com
    W: Gotenda.com

Follow us on: FACEBOOK | INS | TIKTOK | YOUTUBE

But you have to pin to 5... Looking for full 10rd ones.
    Uh... No you don't. These mags are for bolt action rifles so 10 rounds are good to go. You can buy these from many site sponsored vendors here. Mine have worked flawlessly in the RPR.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer st1264's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonjour43ma View Post
    Uh... No you don't. These mags are for bolt action rifles so 10 rounds are good to go. You can buy these from many site sponsored vendors here. Mine have worked flawlessly in the RPR.
    Pmags work in semiautomatic AR's so unless there's something I'm missing, I can't find any pmags in .308/6.5 CM with more than 5rds.

Dude you're too stubborn. Listen - these pmags are made specifically for AICS mag systems for bolt action rifles. They will NOT fit any other semi ARs. These are single stack 10 rounders.

https://www.magpul.com/products/pmag-10-762-ac

So many stores sell these everywhere. It's like I'm giving you the solution and you don't want to believe it...

The only reason RPRs will take all kinds of magazines (including SR25 pattern mags) is because they designed it that way. It takes all AICS mags, SR25 mags, Ruger mags, and M14 mags.
    Last edited by Bonjour43ma; 01-14-2018 at 09:46 PM.

Maybe if you explained it off the hop that way, as all pmags I've seen are pinned.

I'll look for them.

Whatever. Always someone else's fault, I see.

Back on track... RPR + pmag10 = cat's meow. Tenda should stock some so people can buy them with the RPR.

I also found that it shoots well with Federal Gold Match 168gr. 1/2 to 3/4 moa consistently.

CGN Regular
    Maybe if you explained it off the hop that way, as all pmags I've seen are pinned.

I'll look for them.
    Cant jam a SR-25 pattern mag into a magwell designed for a AI AICS mag. No explaining needed.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertBarrie View Post
    Cant jam a SR-25 pattern mag into a magwell designed for a AI AICS mag. No explaining needed.
    Patented multi-magazine interface functions interchangeably with AICS and M110/SR-25/DPMS/Magpul-style magazines (works with some M14 magazines).

^Some of you sure are simple. If the mag was intended and designed for use in a Semi-auto centre-fire rifle, according to Canadian law it needs to be pinned to 5 rnds.
    Last edited by derrick1978; 01-15-2018 at 05:58 PM.

I'm looking for the 10rd mags made just for bolt guns, not looking for internet tough guys to take shots at me just because I'm new to the Ruger system. But hey, it's CGN.

Looks like tenda is looking into getting some. Just bought the Ruger Precision from Tenda during their Boxing Day sale, now want to get a few extra full capacity mags.

The PMAG 10rd AC mags are 3 for $108 US at Brownell's. Also see another site sponsor have them for $52.95ea. Reg PMAGS 5/20 are around $30.
    Last edited by st1264; 01-16-2018 at 01:18 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12