911 Supply Monthly Dispatch - September 2017 Blowout Sale 75% OFF clearance items

Great (sarcastic) you added more stuff to the sale.... another order in :(

My fifth order since with the last 50% sale and this one. Do I get a pumch card that the 6 one is free? Or free shipping lol

Great (sarcastic) you added more stuff to the sale.... another order in :(

My fifth order since with the last 50% sale and this one. Do I get a pumch card that the 6 one is free? Or free shipping lol

LOL! Thank you for supporting us Rally guy!
Ya, the purchasers added a few Hazard 4 items. I was too busy keeping up with taking off all the sold out items, didn't have a chance to ask them for an update.

Thanks 911 Supply,

My order showed up today, even with a long weekend that's less than two full business days from when I placed my order to receiving it. Thanks for putting it all together and getting it out Canada Post so quickly.

Thank you, everyone, for your orders and support! We are working hard to get all the orders processed and packed. Make sure to keep an eye out on our voicemail or email for any order confirmation or inquiry. Some of our items can be oversold if two people placed an order at the same time. If that happens, we will need your confirmation on rather you would like to proceed without the item before sending out the order. If you have any questions or concern, please message us, email us at sales@911supply.ca, or call us at 403-287-1911. We are happy to help!

Thanks to 911Supply for the quick order fulfillment. One of the items I got was over-sold and they emailed and sorted out the remainder of my order. Shipped and arrived fast and well packaged. I'll definitely order from 911Supply again

Thanks to 911Supply for the quick order fulfillment. One of the items I got was over-sold and they emailed and sorted out the remainder of my order. Shipped and arrived fast and well packaged. I'll definitely order from 911Supply again

Hi DiMP, Glad your order got sorted out. Thanks for your support!

DJzAXRFVYAAAVsA.jpg

Just a friendly reminder, the promo code expires at 11:59 pm (MDT) on this Sunday, September 17th.
Have a great weekend everyone!

DJzAXRFVYAAAVsA.jpg

Just a friendly reminder, the promo code expires at 11:59 pm (MDT) on this Sunday, September 17th.
Have a great weekend everyone!

No no I am done I already got 3 boxes here from 3 separate orders and still one in the mail on its way! I am good!

Back
Top Bottom