Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 911 Supply Monthly Dispatch - September 2017 Blowout Sale 75% OFF clearance items

Business Member
    Thank you, everyone, for your orders and support! We are working hard to get all the orders processed and packed. Make sure to keep an eye out on our voicemail or email for any order confirmation or inquiry. Some of our items can be oversold if two people placed an order at the same time. If that happens, we will need your confirmation on rather you would like to proceed without the item before sending out the order. If you have any questions or concern, please message us, email us at sales@911supply.ca, or call us at 403-287-1911. We are happy to help!

CGN frequent flyer BadLieutenant's Avatar
    You guys are AWESOME!

Thanks for the sale

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BadLieutenant View Post
    You guys are AWESOME!

Thanks for the sale
    Thanks BadLieutenant. We are happy that your order got sorted out. We sent it out yesterday. Hope it will reach you soon!

Thanks to 911Supply for the quick order fulfillment. One of the items I got was over-sold and they emailed and sorted out the remainder of my order. Shipped and arrived fast and well packaged. I'll definitely order from 911Supply again
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    Thanks to 911Supply for the quick order fulfillment. One of the items I got was over-sold and they emailed and sorted out the remainder of my order. Shipped and arrived fast and well packaged. I'll definitely order from 911Supply again
    Hi DiMP, Glad your order got sorted out. Thanks for your support!

Business Member

Just a friendly reminder, the promo code expires at 11:59 pm (MDT) on this Sunday, September 17th.
    Have a great weekend everyone!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 911Supply View Post

Just a friendly reminder, the promo code expires at 11:59 pm (MDT) on this Sunday, September 17th.
    Have a great weekend everyone!
    No no I am done I already got 3 boxes here from 3 separate orders and still one in the mail on its way! I am good!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rally guy View Post
    No no I am done I already got 3 boxes here from 3 separate orders and still one in the mail on its way! I am good!
    Hahaha, thank you so much for your support, rally guy!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 911Supply View Post
    Hahaha, thank you so much for your support, rally guy!
    So wen is the next sale? You got me addicted!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rally guy View Post
    So wen is the next sale? You got me addicted!
    We will be sure to let you know once we have more information on the next sale. Stay tuned on here or social media for the notifications!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234