$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: New gun powder order being placed soon.

  1. #1
    Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    2,743

    New gun powder order being placed soon.

    We have added more products to this selection.
    https://www.westernmetal.ca/shooting...keless-powders
    Last edited by Western Metal Inc; 09-07-2017 at 04:40 PM.

  2. #2
    Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    2,743
    Free freight on orders of $300 or more to most of Canada.

  3. #3
    Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    2,743
    Another order of powders is arriving soon. Watch the webstore as I may not have time to make an announcement on CGN.

  4. #4
    Big Mouth
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,038
    Any chance of big container of longshot?
    How is the Nobel stuff and which one for Pistol?

  5. #5
    Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    2,743
    Quote Originally Posted by Happypillz View Post
    Any chance of big container of longshot?
    How is the Nobel stuff and which one for Pistol?
    We are working on larger containers. More coming almost on every order.
    The Nobel product line is top quality from France. Have a look at this thread for the best product for your needs.
    http://www.vectan.fr/UK/reloading-charges

  6. #6
    Big Mouth
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,038
    Quote Originally Posted by Western Metal Inc View Post
    We are working on larger containers. More coming almost on every order.
    The Nobel product line is top quality from France. Have a look at this thread for the best product for your needs.
    http://www.vectan.fr/UK/reloading-charges
    I looked at the site I shoot 40 and A-S wasn't listed but its for the 10mm. Wonder if it would work.

  7. #7
    Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    2,743
    Quote Originally Posted by Happypillz View Post
    I looked at the site I shoot 40 and A-S wasn't listed but its for the 10mm. Wonder if it would work.
    I wouldn't second guess the specs. It does call for the BA 7.5 that I have in inventory or the A-0 (currently out of stock but more coming in a day or two).

  8. #8
    Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    2,743
    Our new order of powders should arrive today or tomorrow. I'll update the website and make an announcement on CGN.

  9. #9
    Big Mouth
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Quebec city
    Posts
    1,163
    Did you order the Ba 6.5 from vectan?

  10. #10
    Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    2,743
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    Did you order the Ba 6.5 from vectan?
    We ordered it but I don't have confirmation on whether it shipped.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •