Thread: Qc10 Colt lowers

Qc10 Colt lowers

Any chance of seeing these in the near future?
    It's not that I'm new to this....I'm just an idiot...

Once Proud member of the NFA.now disgruntled and disillusioned and confused.

I understand that the QC10 lowers are embroiled in some controversy surrounding a change of design for the lower receiver walls after they were initially submitted for classification, which now has the RCMP saying they're prohib under that new SP1 interpretation. Receiver walls are too thin around the selector = prohib, according to their newest ridiculous change of heart.

This is terrible news for any of the guys that own these lowers presently, as well as for guys like you and I that badly want them but can't now. I broke down and bought a Colt 6953 instead while I wait for the smoke to clear on these guns.

Bradley
    If it's worth shooting once, it's worth shooting twice.
    LaRue STEALTH Crusader - Gen4 G34
    LARUEMINATI
    tap, rack, click...?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by PaveHammer View Post
    I understand that the QC10 lowers are embroiled in some controversy surrounding a change of design for the lower receiver walls after they were initially submitted for classification, which now has the RCMP saying they're prohib under that new SP1 interpretation. Receiver walls are too thin around the selector = prohib, according to their newest ridiculous change of heart.

This is terrible news for any of the guys that own these lowers presently, as well as for guys like you and I that badly want them but can't now. I broke down and bought a Colt 6953 instead while I wait for the smoke to clear on these guns.

Bradley
    Well that sucks. Have you got a link? What are they gonna do, send the swat team to our homes to confiscate our legally acquired personal property?

Quote Originally Posted by 00 Spool View Post
    Well that sucks. Have you got a link? What are they gonna do, send the swat team to our homes to confiscate our legally acquired personal property?
    Or just send you a letter asking you to bring it in for them to destroy. It will be when you refuse that they will send the police to your house to confiscate all of your firearms and revoke your rpal for knowingly owning a prohibited firearm.

BANNED
    Last edited by 00 Spool; 09-06-2017 at 12:12 AM.