Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Firearm Legal Defence - What Does It Cost?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sakoman .308's Avatar
    Thank you for the scary information, and for the discount.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakoman .308 View Post
    Thank you for the scary information, and for the discount.
    Happy to help

When you say you will provide a qualified lawyer, what exactly does that mean? Is this any kind of lawyer or would it be a lawyer who specializes in Canadian firearms law? I'm from Quebec; would the lawyer be from a Quebec firm? Can we know the names of the firms you would be using? Thank you.

GOOD NEWS! Firearm Legal Defence is now available in Quebec! Be sure to tell your friends!

If you are a Quebec resident, contact:

La Turquoise
    Toll Free: 1-855-847-1442
    info@laturquoise.ca

Note that online registration is not available for Quebec. Call or e-mail your name and phone number and a representative will personally prepare your application.

Firearm Legal Defence insurance is available only in Canada, and only to holders of a valid Canadian firearms licence. Note that you are not required to disclose any information about firearms in your possession.
    This is on their website.

Are you the same insurance the CCFR is making available to purchase with their membership for $92?
    "In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.”
    Theodore Roosevelt

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sheep100 View Post
    Are you the same insurance the CCFR is making available to purchase with their membership for $92?
    No it’s not.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CyprusTM View Post
    This is on their website.
    This is information for our broker partner in QC which will be chasing shortly. They’re an insurance brokerage, not a law firm.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by isaacc View Post
    When you say you will provide a qualified lawyer, what exactly does that mean? Is this any kind of lawyer or would it be a lawyer who specializes in Canadian firearms law? I'm from Quebec; would the lawyer be from a Quebec firm? Can we know the names of the firms you would be using? Thank you.
    Our underwriter has a large panel of lawyers across the country. If you live in QC then you would be working with a criminal Defence lawyer in QC. If you live in BC then you would work with a criminal Defence lawyer in BC. You would need to contact the underwriter directly once you purchase a policy and they can provide you with a name.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer drift1122's Avatar
    I tried to subscribe but no one got back to me
    CCFR/NFA

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drift1122 View Post
    I tried to subscribe but no one got back to me
    Sorry I’m not sure what happened. The system is set up so that you can simply purchase a policy online without having to speak to anyone. If you need a hand with purchasing a policy please call me at the office next week and I’d be happy to give you a hand. My name is Zach and my direct line is 250.869.3987.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast