Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Firearm Legal Defence - What Does It Cost?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironheart View Post
    I believe this myself.....pretty sick way to think.....I've been meaning to sign up for this regardless.....at least it something!
    I'm not talking about the "what happens in the event you are convicted in the end?" Part of the quote

I was talking about that yes I believe that as a firearms owner and if I follow the law correctly I should never be charged with anything.........that is not the correct way to think these days.....doing everything legally can still get you charged and many RCMP or who ever enforce laws they know nothing about

CGN Regular
    Don't make more of it than it is. Antique illegally seized so not knowing it's status cops got real firearms to. To get my ass out of can as ex had me up on domestic which were dropped I got a local lawyer cause oddly enough steel is no fun. Now the only charges were firearm. All else gone. Capri said no sweat. Call this number he'll help you. I was told that because another lawyer got assault dropped I was on my own. So if you think your gun charges will not involve one other element (I'd like to see that)then way ya go

CGN Regular
    I'm not talking about the "what happens in the event you are convicted in the end?" Part of the quote

I was talking about that yes I believe that as a firearms owner and if I follow the law correctly I should never be charged with anything.........that is not the correct way to think these days.....doing everything legally can still get you charged and many RCMP or who ever enforce laws they know nothing about
    Yes and Capri will do no freaking thing

Hi!

I have been purchasing FLD for several years now. I'm very thankful that I have not needed to make that dreaded call, but I'm happy that this insurance will be there if ever I do.
    It is well worth every penny.
    Thanks!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by FUDD View Post
    Hi!

It is well worth every penny.
    Thanks!

Based on what?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by morgangrinder View Post
    Based on what?
    I looked through all your forum posts and there is nothing you have to say that is worth while reading......let's flip this around....."based on what" how is it NOT WORTH IT? what proof do you have to back up that they won't do a thing? Let me hear some of you examples and your personal experience....Oh wait a minute you can't even type more than a full sentence

CGN Regular
    Go for it. It's the best protection ever

BANNED
    ^^^^ your ex had you up on domestic for a reason......insurance doesn't cover things that are "self provoked" You didn't have this insurance policy in the first place before you called them.....Oh ya I also "pink" in your future.....all you spread is negativity and BS

CGN Regular
    ^^^^ your ex had you up on domestic for a reason......insurance doesn't cover things that are "self provoked" You didn't have this insurance policy in the first place before you called them.....Oh ya I also "pink" in your future.....all you spread is negativity and BS
    Is this Zac from Capri?

I told you already get a dozen policies. What are you missing. It's greeeeeat

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by morgangrinder View Post
    Is this Zac from Capri?

I told you already get a dozen policies. What are you missing. It's greeeeeat
    I find these last couple of posts super confusing. Also this thread is about the cost of the insurance policy and it would seem we're way off topic.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast