Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Firearm Legal Defence - What Does It Cost?

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sametwinnie View Post
    What about Quebec??? It's not listed in the online application.
    No problem. It's available to you as well you'll just need to contact our broker partner La Turquiose directly at 1-855-847-1442

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Price449 View Post
    This is my fourth year subscribing to Capri. I've thankfully never needed them but I sleep better at night knowing they're out there willing to help.

Thanks T.P
    Thank you for the support! Don't forget to take advantage of the telephone legal advice service. You can use it for any questions, not just firearms questions and it doesn't act as a claim. Simply a free, unlimited service.

What is the code for CSSA? Thanks

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snowyevans View Post
    What is the code for CSSA? Thanks
    Messaged it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Capri Insurance View Post
    No problem. It's available to you as well you'll just need to contact our broker partner La Turquiose directly at 1-855-847-1442
    Is the annual fee with La Turquoise supposed to be the same ($95/$85)?
    “Don't wait. The time will never be just right.” - Napoleon Hill.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by coldupnorth View Post
    Is the annual fee with La Turquoise supposed to be the same ($95/$85)?
    Not right now but that will be changing at the end of the year.

Uber Super GunNutz RoughneckRico's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Capri Insurance View Post
    Hi Folks,

Looking to purchase Firearm Legal Defence? If you're looking for $150,000 towards legal expenses should you be charged with improper storage, transportation, display, handling or use of a firearm AND if your license is suspended, cancelled or declined to be renewed AND should you be charged with using a firearm in self defence AND have full, unlimited telephone legal advice for any Subject (not just firearms questions) it's going to cost you $95/year + tax in certain provinces.

However, We believe that if you're willing to support a Canadian firearms association by purchasing a membership then you should get a discount. That means that if you're a member of any of Canada's firearms associations you only pay $85/year + tax on certain provinces. All you need to do is enter a discount code.

If you don't know the code for your association then shoot me a message and I can send you the code that you can use at the time of purchase.
    What about firearm incidents involving peace officers or military? For example the use of a firearm in the line of duty.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughneckRico View Post
    What about firearm incidents involving peace officers or military? For example the use of a firearm in the line of duty.
    This policy is designed for personal use of a firearms. We do offer business legal defence programs and I also know of a program that exist for law enforcement. If that's something your looking for please PM me your contact details and I can send you some info. As far as military, I'm not aware of anything but from my understanding anything to do with military would be handled from within.
    Last edited by Capri Insurance; 11-02-2017 at 12:02 PM.

For some reason I thought the coverage was up to 500,000. Do you send renewal notices before it expires?

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    For some reason I thought the coverage was up to 500,000. Do you send renewal notices before it expires?
    Hi Sinbad,

The max per claim is $150,000 and the annual max you can claim in a policy year is $500,000. Yes we send out a total of 3 renewal reminders via email for you to renew your policy.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast