Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Firearm Legal Defence - What Does It Cost?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Capri Insurance View Post
    I find these last couple of posts super confusing. Also this thread is about the cost of the insurance policy and it would seem we're way off topic.
    Fk the cost worth every dime

Quote Originally Posted by Capri Insurance View Post
    Really couldn’t have said it much better myself. To summarize, the policy protects gun owners who follow the law and get charged anyways.
    Folks only get charged when police and Crown attorneys believe the law was not followed. Are there any cases where the insurance continued to be applied where the insured was convicted and appealed?
    "There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices. To be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicion can destroy, and the frightened, thoughtless search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own ..." - The Twilight Zone

Thanks for the info, PM me as I am interested.

Im going to sign up.. piece of mind and the cost is pennies.
    KRISS VECTOR .45ACP , SAVAGE AXIS 25-06 ,
    RPR 6.5 CREEDMOOR , SAVAGE AXIS XP 22-250
    SAVAGE .22 , SKS X2 , O'l 30.06 , few others...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer legi0n's Avatar
    based on this thread's answers, the coverage of Capri it's not worth the premiums
    you will be forced to settle regardless of guilt

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by legi0n View Post
    based on this thread's answers, the coverage of Capri it's not worth the premiums
    you will be forced to settle regardless of guilt
    No I'm just whining

yup based on the thread mg posted above it is not that great of a plan.they basically force you to take a plea bargain to reduce costs on their end.
    i was really thinking about getting this along with a buddy of mine.it's better than nothing but really not great.
    member : CCFR CPC

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toyboy View Post
    yup based on the thread mg posted above it is not that great of a plan.they basically force you to take a plea bargain to reduce costs on their end.
    i was really thinking about getting this along with a buddy of mine.it's better than nothing but really not great.
    You'll be advised by the lawyer, what the best course of action is. The Insurance company bases their decision on the recommendation of the lawyer. Also, as a fail safe, if you are advised to settle and you choose not to and end up winning the case, all the legal costs will be covered.

I am a member of 2 clubs. Do lots of hunting and target shooting at the farm and I travel with guns regularly. I just renew my membership. Hope I don't need it.
    Thanks for bringing this product to the Canadian market.
    "In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.”
    Theodore Roosevelt

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567