Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: can i trust canadaammo?

Never had an issue, think you can shop with confidence. This time off year staff takes holidays so they might be back logged alittle .

Quote Originally Posted by Jun5 View Post
    can i trust canadaammo?
    I would literally go there during the apocalypse and trust them with my life
    SINGLE ISSUE VOTER. Vote CPC or gun bans I'd rather be judged my 12 than carried by 6.
    A guide to filing an ATIP:
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...n-ATIP-Federal

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun5 View Post
    I ordered a Norinco

NS522 .22Lr 20" Rifle

from canadaammo

they said 2 mag come with the NS522 together

but ,I only got 1 mag .

so , I send email to their service and made 2 times phone call and left messages

but , I could get any answer from them .

how can I do ?

are there someone can tell me ? or give me some advice???
    Send them an email; they are prompt to reply and very helpful. BTW, you will love the rifle; I got the newer version from another sponsor with a thumb-hole stock and it shoots like a laser beam (Scorpio).

Canadaammo will make it right.110% guaranteed.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer steamy teabag's Avatar
    Buy from CanadaAmmo with confidence.
    luceo non uro
    Canadians have (a) the right of the individual to life, liberty, security of the person and enjoyment of property, and the right not to be deprived thereof.

Never in doubt, seldom correct.

Always have been 100% solid place to do business with in my experience!
    curiosity may have killed the cat....but at least the Lil bigger died knowing..

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by hsatimmy View Post
    this!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Travis Bickle's Avatar
    I'm waiting to hear back now from them on a very bad mix up that has put me in the hole a lot of cash on a project because the item that was advertised (which I confirmed on the phone before placing the order) was actually not what it was. The item that shipped had no markings on it to confirm. I went ahead with project which included gunsmithing and shipping costs, months of waiting, a lot of work to take apart and rebuild the rifle myself, purchased new ammo for it, took it to the range and.....it was not what they said it was.
    I'm not looking for a smear campaign but to say I am ####ing pissed would be putting it mildly. I hope he is monitoring e-mails because I'm trying hard not to lose it. It's a long story but I'm awaiting their response or else with a plan to make it right or the whole story will be going up on here.

They are currently incommunicado for a short period (20th April I think). They better be making this right but honestly I don't even think it's possible after the money I spent, time wasted and now sitting on a lot of ammo I can't even shoot.....
    Impatiently awaiting a reply here after e-mailing the info@canadaammo.com forward e-mail they left.
    Worst part is the same item is still advertised on their sight and I worry others may be purchasing it and ending up in the same boat as me ie out hundreds of dollars and ending up right back where I started defeating the whole purpose.
    Guns only have two natural enemies; politicians and rust.

Quote Originally Posted by hsatimmy View Post
    Now that is not something you hear all the time. Can I ask why you would say that?

CGN frequent flyer
    What item?

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Bickle View Post
    I'm waiting to hear back now from them on a very bad mix up that has put me in the hole a lot of cash on a project because the item that was advertised (which I confirmed on the phone before placing the order) was actually not what it was. The item that shipped had no markings on it to confirm. I went ahead with project which included gunsmithing and shipping costs, months of waiting, a lot of work to take apart and rebuild the rifle myself, purchased new ammo for it, took it to the range and.....it was not what they said it was.
    I'm not looking for a smear campaign but to say I am ####ing pissed would be putting it mildly. I hope he is monitoring e-mails because I'm trying hard not to lose it. It's a long story but I'm awaiting their response or else with a plan to make it right or the whole story will be going up on here.

They are currently incommunicado for a short period (20th April I think). They better be making this right but honestly I don't even think it's possible after the money I spent, time wasted and now sitting on a lot of ammo I can't even shoot.....
    Impatiently awaiting a reply here after e-mailing the info@canadaammo.com forward e-mail they left.
    Worst part is the same item is still advertised on their sight and I worry others may be purchasing it and ending up in the same boat as me ie out hundreds of dollars and ending up right back where I started defeating the whole purpose.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast