Cadex Chassis 50 bmg spotted in Arnold Schwarzenegger's new film Killing Gunther.

Mister Donut

BANNED
CGN Ultra frequent flyer
BANNED
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Apologies for the poor quality screen capture:

https://3.bp.########.com/-G_EfjHoqHUY/WbGuAtM0-OI/AAAAAAAApuY/r59ez5ZnUDUrOR8nNidxHRIIDSERrSTEgCKgBGAs/s1600/Capture.JPG

Who is the actress shooting, any woman firing a 50 is definately marriage material

I wouldn't assume that! Don't forget although a lot of these actor/actresses make a ton of money by using guns in movies they don't want you to be able to use them for any reason because you can't be trusted with them! Only THEY are responsible enough to be trusted to use firearms! They are celebrities after all so are better and know better than the rest of us.

Throw Matt Damon in that column as well

Liam Neeson too.

I'm not a fan of any of their political views, but it's still neat to see something firearm related and made in Canada (Cadex and PGW) on the big screen.

Any other films with the PGW LRT-3? I've seen the Cadex chassis in films before. They were featured in Whitehouse Down:

600px-WHD-bolt-2.jpg

600px-WHD-bolt-1.jpg

But this was the first time I'd seen the Cadex chassis for the 50 in film.

Liam Neeson too.

I'm not a fan of any of their political views, but it's still neat to see something firearm related and made in Canada (Cadex and PGW) on the big screen.

Any other films with the PGW LRT-3? I've seen the Cadex chassis in films before. They were featured in Whitehouse Down:

600px-WHD-bolt-2.jpg

600px-WHD-bolt-1.jpg

But this was the first time I'd seen the Cadex chassis for the 50 in film.

Yeah he should have been more concerned with skiing safety than guns (too soon?)

Back
Top Bottom