Silvercore to satisfy LTATT requirement in SK, or other cheap alternatives

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Does the Silvercore Gun Club membership satisfy the CFO requirement for a range/club for adding an LTATT in Saskatchewan? Has anyone used this membership recently for an LTATT? I called Silvercore and they said it should work across Canada, but I guess I'm not completely convinced until I hear of someone local successfully using them.

I'm planning to drop in at the range or go with a friend who has a membership to the wildlife range so really looking for cheapest way to satisfy the LTATT application.

My issue is the Saskatoon Wildlife Range, all said and done, is close to $300 (with membership, range access, card cost). I can pay a drop in daily rate (let alone the free days some clubs have) quite a few times for that. Don't get me wrong, that price isn't bad if you make good use of the range, but I don't see myself using it more than maybe 3-5 times a year.

Get a membership in Lloydminster or Estevan, $25 a year. Might be more in Lloyd now.

And any approved range (public) satisfies the LTATT in the province. If you have a membership at a large distance from your registered address then you may have to explain if ever pulled over and they ask or audited.

There is no legal requirement to have a range membership, tell them you drop in, and if they refuse you, you will section 74

Shawn

Back
Top Bottom