Thread: Silvercore to satisfy LTATT requirement in SK, or other cheap alternatives

Silvercore to satisfy LTATT requirement in SK, or other cheap alternatives

Does the Silvercore Gun Club membership satisfy the CFO requirement for a range/club for adding an LTATT in Saskatchewan? Has anyone used this membership recently for an LTATT? I called Silvercore and they said it should work across Canada, but I guess I'm not completely convinced until I hear of someone local successfully using them.

I'm planning to drop in at the range or go with a friend who has a membership to the wildlife range so really looking for cheapest way to satisfy the LTATT application.

CGN frequent flyer
    Wildlife Federation Ranges satisfy SK LTATT, as far as I know the LTATT doesn't extend beyond provincial borders.

My issue is the Saskatoon Wildlife Range, all said and done, is close to $300 (with membership, range access, card cost). I can pay a drop in daily rate (let alone the free days some clubs have) quite a few times for that. Don't get me wrong, that price isn't bad if you make good use of the range, but I don't see myself using it more than maybe 3-5 times a year.

CGN frequent flyer
    Get a membership in Lloydminster or Estevan, $25 a year. Might be more in Lloyd now.

And any approved range (public) satisfies the LTATT in the province. If you have a membership at a large distance from your registered address then you may have to explain if ever pulled over and they ask or audited.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by target-practice-canada View Post
    Does the Silvercore Gun Club membership satisfy the CFO requirement for a range/club for adding an LTATT in Saskatchewan? Has anyone used this membership recently for an LTATT?
    Silvercore membership worked for me in MB. Give it try.

There is no legal requirement to have a range membership, tell them you drop in, and if they refuse you, you will section 74

Shawn