Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ATT when buying a handgun from a gun shop?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Bigbubba's Avatar
    YOU DO NOT NEED an ATT to take your pistol home from the place where you acquire it.

That is written right on the conditions slip that came with your RPAL

You should give the store a piece of your mind !!
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for how you misinterpret or misunderstand what I say

Good reading comprehension skill is an important life skill !!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbubba View Post
    YOU DO NOT NEED an ATT to take your pistol home from the place where you acquire it.

That is written right on the conditions slip that came with your RPAL

You should give the store a piece of your mind !!
    That’s what I figured from reading this and other threads over the years. I even had the piece of paper on me stating the conditions. And he kept saying I need the att and registration form that I should have gotten in a email (that usually comes in the mail, at least it used to). I got irritated and just left. Called store and they said all I need is the piece of paper stating conditions and that the guy is new. I’ll go back tomorrow after work.

Quote Originally Posted by CyprusTM View Post
    That’s what I figured from reading this and other threads over the years. I even had the piece of paper on me stating the conditions. And he kept saying I need the att and registration form that I should have gotten in a email (that usually comes in the mail, at least it used to). I got irritated and just left. Called store and they said all I need is the piece of paper stating conditions and that the guy is new. I’ll go back tomorrow after work.
    You resurrected a 2017 thread to ask your question. Is this your first restricted your talking about now?

Glad you called them and got a proper answer. Update this thread when you get the firearm home. You normally get the registration certificate in the mail a couple of weeks after the transfer goes through. You don’t need this certificate to take it home from the store after purchase but you do need it to take the firearm to a range.
    The most asinine quote in Canadian history;
    A “fringe minority” in truckers convoy with “unacceptable views” “don’t represent Canadians”

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123