$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314

Thread: IRUNGUNS now offers ammo to the Canadian Market

This is exciting and good news for the gun owners and company. Too bad there is Canpar involved in the process. They are pure nightmare to deal with around here. To the point where I refuse to order anything delivered by them. Hopefully, eventually there will be an option of picking up the ammo in person. Nonetheless, thanks Guys!
    Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is that you're stupid and you make bad decisions.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySpark View Post
    Appreciate your response, thank you, but no. I've seen sites that offer drop down menus that convert price to British pounds, euro, USD, CDN. Seems pretty straight forward (but I'm not a webpage dude). Makes it much easier to pick and choose
    Never the less ill be picking some 300 blk from you shortly! Cheers

Quoting in USD is the most accurate and consistent way to show the price. The exchange rate changes on a daily basis and almost every bank has a slightly different rate plus normally a 1 or 2% "fee".

I would think in order to quote in CAD, IRG would need to pad the price a small amount to protect themselves. Paying in USD is their way of being able to offer and advertise the rock bottom price. Plus many people have USD accounts and special credit cards that can minimize additional fees.

I have no life
    Quote Originally Posted by chicu1981 View Post
    That's the catch here. Shipping from AB to your residence. Buyer beware.
    As with any ammo purchase that needs to be shipped. I've bought powder/primers from other site sponsors who ship on Canpar and found shipping reasonable.
    Semper Fi

Super GunNutz
    Would love to see some Wolf 7.62x39 in 154 grain soft points!
    1944 - 18 year old men stormed the beaches of Normandy into almost certain death.

2016 - 18 year old boys need a safe space because words hurt their feelings.

This would be great if we could pick-up in Edmonton somehow...!

CGN Regular
    IRG would become my sole ammo supplier if they offered pickup from their location..

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314