CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 616181920212223242526

Thread: IRUNGUNS now offers ammo to the Canadian Market

OOOH!! MY Precious !!( hunched over washing hands movement,evil grin !!)

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    ... 1000 rounds you can contact the Canadian office at 780-449-7220 ext 1 and they will work a quote out for you or alternatively email admin@irunguns.us
    Is it 1000 rounds total or 1000 per caliber?

My last order was 4 different calibers and 1700 rounds total.
    "If it ainít broke, fix it till it is."

Liberal party of Canada.

Super GunNutz
    Is there any way of simply adding a disclaimer to your website that states any Canadian ammo orders that don't meet a minimum round count and/or dollar amount will be cancelled?

This could eliminate all the small PITA one or two box orders while still allowing people who are actually serious about buying a worthwhile quantity the ability to do so.

Or is it not quite that simple?
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Orders like that are fine, call the store and one of the guys can help you out. What we unfortunately ran into was export license applications with 700 plus line items of ammo and orders with 50 to 75 boxes each one being different. Unfortunately it takes days to process and we never get caught up.
    So to make it economical we will have to restrict the orders to larger round counts.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we hope everyone understands.

The IRUNGUNS team

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVoid View Post
    Is it 1000 rounds total or 1000 per caliber?

My last order was 4 different calibers and 1700 rounds total.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

Unfortunately its not that simple, we would spend more time policing it. Orders roll in day and night. Neal, who's is in our US location spent all morning on one order, not only does it have to be pulled, inventoried and boxed but he has to prepare the information for the person that files with State for the export licensing and with customs. This may all change and become easier when ammunition moves from the USML to the ECCN, but for now we can not make it cost effective the way we have it set up.

Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    Is there any way of simply adding a disclaimer to your website that states any Canadian ammo orders that don't meet a minimum round count and/or dollar amount will be cancelled?

This could eliminate all the small PITA one or two box orders while still allowing people who are actually serious about buying a worthwhile quantity the ability to do so.

Or is it not quite that simple?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

Super GunNutz
    I understand. Thanks
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Can I order ammo from you right now or not...? Your U.S. website doesn't show up any ammo. Is it intentionally done to block Canadian IP from buying ammo or I did something wrong...

We do apologize for the inconvenience, IRUNGUNS will not be offering ammunition for individual purchase outside the US. If you are looking for a bulk buy please contact the Canadian office at 780-449-7220 ext 1

Thanks and have a great weekend.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by Sealsx View Post
    Can I order ammo from you right now or not...? Your U.S. website doesn't show up any ammo. Is it intentionally done to block Canadian IP from buying ammo or I did something wrong...

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks