CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 414161718192021222324

Thread: IRUNGUNS now offers ammo to the Canadian Market

I think for frustration sake, the thread should be retired and only brought back when there is ammo available.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sc42 View Post
    I think for frustration sake, the thread should be retired and only brought back when there is ammo available.
    I was opening the thread to post the exact same thing, blasted thing keeps getting bumped and its nothing but an empty tease.

IRUNGUNS please nuke this thread or at least change the title to IRUNGUNS is NOT offering ammo to the Canadian market. Remember the story of the boy who cried 'Wolf!'

^^
    These fellows got'er

Close this thread.
    Are you allowed to eat doughnuts private Pyle?

I imagine it is a bit of problem from both man-power and technical stand points. Unlike firearms, people don't seem to care if the ammo or don't know if the ammo is NRCAN approved, before putting them into the shopping cart. To post warning and to prevent check out on a non-approved ammo, this means they have to know every single ammo that comes from their stock system and put a tag on it , which is a manual task, and then add a module to block it against Canadian sale. It looks like there are just way too many people putting non-NRCAN approved ammo in the shopping cart than the occasional firearms, which is a drain to the man power for them to manually fix things. it costs way more than it is worth.

There is really no easy solution for them to do ammo like firearms.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

Will you be stocking some ammo at the canadian warehouse?
    My apologies if this has already been asked... I only got to page 15...
    i live in Sherwood Park, and if I could work something out for in-store pickup, IRUNGUNS will be my new favorite dealer

Damn.. nevermind then.
    If it isn’t available, please lock this thread.
    #DreamsCrushed

Listing the ammo, add two categories, one for Canada, one for all. Canada approved gets a check box, others don't. Filtering occurs.

Depending on POS and inventory systems, it shouldn't be much more complicated than that on their side. Hard part is having updated brands etc listed appropriately
    #Its2018 Only when our voices are united will we be too loud to be ignored. Take back the firearms act

the RCMP has been reinforcing size stereotypes for too long. size doesn't matter. Barrel length is irrelevant for determining purpose of firearm. Gimme a snub-nose, because.

Ammo sales have been stopped for the time being. We will post here when ammo can be purchased again.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

We will be opening Ammo sales for Black Friday, please make sure it is approved on the NARCAN list before ordering.

The IRUNGUNS TEAM

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks