Tavor Showdown! Vote on our Colours!

Which Cerakote do you prefer?

• Muted Brown: Welcome to the Jungle?

Votes: 79 56.4%
  • Bright Livery: Prepare for Orbital Drop!

Votes: 23 16.4%
  • I only shoot guns with wood on them, in the woods.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • I just go for pure black, like my heart.

Votes: 33 23.6%

• Total voters

Zahal.org

Regular
36774729195_c5a6139eba_b.jpg

So, on the left we have the Muted Cerakote, while on the right we have the Bright Cerakote.

We're curious to hear which you prefer and why! Interestingly the responses to this vary a ton by medium. Facebook loves muted, reddit loves bright, and instagram has been right down the middle. We're curious to see which was CGN falls.

Or maybe something different?

Part of why we like civilian firearms ownership is that it opens the door to guns in roles beyond weapons. A distinction that some people still struggle with. We wanted to offer a Tavor for both ends of the spectrum this time round.

36774728865_b8ccf7db0c_b.jpg

When I first saw the colored one, I just shook my head being the traditional black gun guy. Then I thought this has LGBTQ written all over it. So something for everyone. Good marketing

If it were Red and white, with a maple leaf somewhere..... and or a Mossad logo/IDF logo.....

I think red and white with maple leaf would be awesome, red on the bottom trigger gaurd and white by the rail maybe a white mapleleaf or possibly invert the coulors

Back
Top Bottom