Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cheap .308 Surplus!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddmac View Post
    It's $4 less than everyone else was selling a battle pack for, so it's still a decent price.
    I bought 2 x battle packs from Cabela's at $169 each (they are now more than that), so I would have saved $8
    They had it for $159 on Sunday for a battle pack. 20% off their original online price. It sold out fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    Going to need to know who ya are to get that done ---> tysonl@wolverinesupplies.com
    I've already done so. I saw my cc was charged(that was quick) and I ve had zero answer to my message. Thanks for the great customer service.
    I am unlikely to shop here again. while I we are still on this, I ordered the same thing with a different retailer.
    Last edited by ironshooter; 09-11-2017 at 11:55 PM.
    #HijabHoax Khawlah Noman said the attacker pulled her hood down, cut her hijab from the bottom up. She Said she saw a young Asian male, roughly 5-foot-8 to 6 feet tall, wearing black pants, hoodie and brown gloves. Well,The whole country bought it.

ironshooter, Tyson literally answered your cgn post in under 15 min so I'm sure he'll be on top of your email. This all just happened this afternoon today, I would give it a day or two before throwing them to the wolves. Wolverine has been around a long time because of their great service. A pricing error on a site is a small mistake, and they've already apologized and offered to make prompt refunds.

And as a general response to some of these comments, ammo isn't free; in fact it's a pretty small margin item. If Wolverine is having a sale, great. If you don't like the price and know somewhere else where it's cheaper, great, go buy it there that's how a free market works. All this "cancel my order, it's normal price and not actually a deal" stuff is pretty petty. If you're not happy you don't need to throw dirt. It's enough to email in for your refund without stating the fact derogatorily on here.

Cheers y'all. Thanks for the sale Tyson!
    Just a dude up in Canada that likes guns
    Have Faith. Have Freedom. Have Fun.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by arm&gun View Post
    ironshooter, tyson literally answered your cgn post in under 15 min so i'm sure he'll be on top of your email. This all just happened this afternoon today, i would give it a day or two before throwing them to the wolves. Wolverine has been around a long time because of their great service. A pricing error on a site is a small mistake, and they've already apologized and offered to make prompt refunds.

And as a general response to some of these comments, ammo isn't free; in fact it's a pretty small margin item. If wolverine is having a sale, great. If you don't like the price and know somewhere else where it's cheaper, great, go buy it there that's how a free market works. All this "cancel my order, it's normal price and not actually a deal" stuff is pretty petty. If you're not happy you don't need to throw dirt. It's enough to email in for your refund without stating the fact derogatorily on here.

Cheers y'all. Thanks for the sale tyson!
    +1

amen !

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by ironshooter View Post
    I've already done so. I saw my cc was charged(that was quick) and I ve had zero answer to my message. Thanks for the great customer service.
    I am unlikely to shop here again. while I we are still on this, I ordered the same thing with a different retailer.
    To start, all orders that were put through with the incorrect price were addressed immediately, the cards were either refunded, or the authorization was cancelled. If you go through our check out on the website, your card is charged. We do not retain that information and then charge it at a later time, payment is taken once you hit submit so if there is an issue with your card ( not enough funds / fraud ect.. ) it makes you aware of it and can address it prior to the order coming to us. I will apologize for any inconvenience that has occurred, you most likely had an E-mail from me this morning addressing this, stating everything was done right after the orders started coming in.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by Arm&Gun View Post
    ironshooter, Tyson literally answered your cgn post in under 15 min so I'm sure he'll be on top of your email. This all just happened this afternoon today, I would give it a day or two before throwing them to the wolves. Wolverine has been around a long time because of their great service. A pricing error on a site is a small mistake, and they've already apologized and offered to make prompt refunds.

And as a general response to some of these comments, ammo isn't free; in fact it's a pretty small margin item. If Wolverine is having a sale, great. If you don't like the price and know somewhere else where it's cheaper, great, go buy it there that's how a free market works. All this "cancel my order, it's normal price and not actually a deal" stuff is pretty petty. If you're not happy you don't need to throw dirt. It's enough to email in for your refund without stating the fact derogatorily on here.

Cheers y'all. Thanks for the sale Tyson!
    My pleasure Sir.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123