$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: September 5th Canada Post Shipments

Big Mouth
    I think you have a problem with your local Canada Post guy.

I don't know if you remember, but you imported an upper for me and it took like 3-4 months and then Canada post lost it. I believe it was the same issue.

It was picked up at your location but never made it to the central location. It only showed one scan. I would quiz the pickup guy.

All others, I was refunded full purchase price by Clayton, which I used later to order a new upper.

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet River View Post
    Our 'issue' seems unrelated to that. I think a whole bin got put on incorrect truck.
    I mailed 4 expedited parcel pkgs from Wetaskiwin on sept 5, none of them have updated on tracker. I confirmed with Wetaskiwin post office all parcels were picked up and taken to Edmonton same day. It's not just a Lloydminster problem.

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chicu1981 View Post
    I think you have a problem with your local Canada Post guy.

I don't know if you remember, but you imported an upper for me and it took like 3-4 months and then Canada post lost it. I believe it was the same issue.

It was picked up at your location but never made it to the central location. It only showed one scan. I would quiz the pickup guy.

All others, I was refunded full purchase price by Clayton, which I used later to order a new upper.
    I remember that one well. About the same time, we had a handgun get to Winnipeg on the way to QC, never scanned again. Makes one wonder....
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    5012 - 50th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 0W7

I mailed a gun to Saskatoon yesterday, it arrived in Saskatoon this morning at 7:45 am and left for Edmonton at 8:30 am!!

It got to Edmonton at 2:20 pm, lets see where it goes tomorrow.
    Working towards Big Mouth status at a glacial pace!

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tobin View Post
    I mailed a gun to Saskatoon yesterday, it arrived in Saskatoon this morning at 7:45 am and left for Edmonton at 8:30 am!!

It got to Edmonton at 2:20 pm, lets see where it goes tomorrow.
    so crazy things going on lately with CP
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    5012 - 50th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 0W7

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet #1bcshooter's Avatar
    So my Lipseys special will be arriving soon & then shipped to me by Can Post
    And now I read this thread
    lol
    large police presence at the Halifax Shopping Mall on Saturday.
    Police said in an email there was "no active shooter situation" but seven youths who had a slingshot were taken into custody.

My biggest issue with Canada post has been the ppl that work at the location in my local shoppers drug mart, twice packages have not been delivered during the day because no one is home, so they go to shoppers drug mart and the employees sometimes forget to scan parcels and you go there and they say they haven't arrived yet, this went on for 4 days with a ar15 once.. I got mad and treated to call RCMP.. All of a sudden the lady was eager to look in back.. And what do you know it was there...

I had an AR shipped to me from Edmonton, went to Vancouver, then through Manitoba on its way to Halifax! I called CP as i was tracking it and they stopped it in Montreal and sent it here finally. What should have been a 2 day trip took over a week.
    Working towards Big Mouth status at a glacial pace!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12