$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: September 5th Canada Post Shipments

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar

September 5th Canada Post Shipments

We are getting quite a few calls from customers. Its seems all parcels from Sept 5 , expedited, have not tracked since they were picked up in lloydminster. We are analyzing how many are affected. One customer in Calgary with two handguns and one with two parcels in N AB bought and Anschutz and a Swaro EL Range. None appear to have moved. So, we checked some from same day at random. All the same (except express stuff) So, we hope its just a matter of the entire bin was put on the wrong truck, etc. Will update here as we know more.
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    5012 - 50th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 0W7

Canada Post on a strike or having a computer issue? I have one being shipped to me from another province, not from you, and it hasn't moved since Saturday morning (mentioning because if it is country wide issue of some sort, even if we are not talking the same days...)
    " The 'Strategies of Wu' says: 'When the world is at peace, [it is because] a gentleman keeps his sword by his side.' " - Commentary by Ho Yen-hsi in "The Art Of War" by Sun Tzu, 544 to 496 B.C. (traditional)

My view on Gun Control: "It is a case of the willingly blindfolded leading those they've convinced to gouge out their own eyes." Brian Birtles, Vue Magazine

it was a country wide issue, the issue had been rectified on Sunday, and it should show progress at the next check-in thru its destination

Our 'issue' seems unrelated to that. I think a whole bin got put on incorrect truck.
    www.prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    5012 - 50th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 0W7

East of Soviet Albertastan, West of Post Revolution People's Republic of Manitoba.
    I ordered a 542 from Kelly's in Ontario. No update in tracking for a week and then Sunday night it now says in transit. Seems to. E all over I suspect. Very annoying as I was told I'd have it last week for Elk...
    I support the Brexit as an example of when people have had enough. Republic of Western Canada in my lifetime!!

R.I.P. Long Gun Registry December 1st, 1998 - April 5, 2012 - Never Again.

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet River View Post
    Our 'issue' seems unrelated to that. I think a whole bin got put on incorrect truck.
    Hope it was a Can Post truck !
    large police presence at the Halifax Shopping Mall on Saturday.
    Police said in an email there was "no active shooter situation" but seven youths who had a slingshot were taken into custody.

Smells like last September when my SIG Kilo2000 went on a joyride to Regina instead of heading straight to Edmonton! Crazy Canada Post.
    If somebody asks me, "Why do you need a gun?" I will ask them, "Why did Rosa Parks need to sit at the front of the bus?"
    Good luck to Andrew Scheer. Seems like an OK bloke. Hopefully many other Canadians think so, too.

Quote Originally Posted by rifleman762 View Post
    Smells like last September when my SIG Kilo2000 went on a joyride to Regina instead of heading straight to Edmonton! Crazy Canada Post.
    We always seem to have a few going in strange directions (we ship 4-50 most days) but this is different in that its a whole day's mail. Hopefully, we will have answers tomorrow.
    www.prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    5012 - 50th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 0W7

Mine shipped on the 7th spent the day yesterday (from 10:10 onwards) showing "out for delivery" but, never actually arrived & the status wasnt changed. Very interesting.

Last month I got some wading boots shipped express post & they pooched it up. I was working from home that day, no door bell, so, when status said "delivered" hmm, checked door step, nope. no tag. WTF. Checked mailbox. Nothing. Checked out a couple of my neighbours, nothing. Called CP and after 30 minutes of runaround, got a lady who said "we will investigate". Didnt hear back, but found a "final attempt" tag for my shipment in my name on the correct unit number of one of my neighbours who lives in a different complex down the road. Not surprisingly, I didnt get any response to my acid laden complaint letter & request for a partial refund given that they didnt deliver the level of service I'd paid for.

ah well. Hope my package arrives today.

About half of the Sept 5 stuff now scanned in Edmonton. A week o go two hours down the highway. At least they seem to have found it.
    www.prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    5012 - 50th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 0W7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast