Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: CZ Scorpion EVO III Now in stock!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    That doesn't make any sense. I can have a rifle with a longer barrel than a pistol?

Pistol isnt defined in the Firearms act. Handgun is. As a pistol is a handgun... barrel makes no difference.

I could buy a pistol skorp, swap barrels and have it verified under the same frt number. The barrel combinations are only limited by how many people verify a change.

If they have a stock, why not just register them all as rifles under that frt?
    Last edited by fenceline; 09-14-2017 at 03:45 PM.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    That doesn't make any sense. I can have a rifle with a longer barrel than a pistol?

Pistol isnt defined in the Firearms act. Handgun is. As a pistol is a handgun... barrel makes no difference.

I could buy a pistol skorp, swap barrels and have it verified under the same frt number. The barrel combinations are only limited by how many people verify a change.

If they have a stock, why not just register them all as rifles under that frt?

I never said it had to make sense!

The RCMP SFSS create the FRT based on the information they access, this comes from many sources including but not limited to, the manufacture, the importer, advertising, web pages etc. Not all this information is correct and often some correct information may not be applicable to the firearm in question. The end result is the system we have.

If they all have stocks I'm not sure why they can't all be registered under the rifle frt at import ensuring buyers and the used market purchasers can rebarrel them if they chose to NR.

Registering them with the pistol frt info invites a quagmire.

The entries aren't fixed, more barrel lengths can be added to both.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN frequent flyer
    Transfer paperwork from CFO shows it as CZ scorpion Evo 3 S1 pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by roadcarver View Post
    Transfer paperwork from CFO shows it as CZ scorpion Evo 3 S1 pistol.
    Precisely my point. Restricted forever. It's a pistol.

You can add a stock to a pistol, but that won't enable you to register is as a rifle and get it to NR with a longer barrel.

Less desirable. Missed opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonGTA View Post
    How about ya don't advertise other vendors on our forum.

Thank ya kindly

Crap sorry, didnt notice where it was! Please forgive me
    Collector of WW2 German firearms

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Remember that Wolverine stands behind what we sell so we will not sell you a product and then wash our hands of any problem. CZ spare parts can be problematic to acquire in a timely manner from CZ.

As for changes in who services CZ, no comment, at this time!
    Thanks Wolverine. Ive always been happy with the customer service I have received from you guys! You guys run a great outfit.

As for the changes, pls comment!!! I want my CZ Redhead back! Its been 9 months!

Thanks for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by afehr2 View Post
    Thanks Wolverine. Ive always been happy with the customer service I have received from you guys! You guys run a great outfit.

As for the changes, pls comment!!! I want my CZ Redhead back! Its been 9 months!

Thanks for the reply.
    I find 9 months ridiculous, please e-mail the details to me before Monday as we (Wolverine Supplies) will be meeting with CZ UB next week and I want to have your case used as an example of what I believe is an unacceptable poor service and support. Now do not quote me, but some CZ shotguns coming from Turkey gave a lot of problems and as CZ dropped the manufacture, parts may not be obtainable, but help me try and get to the bottom of this please.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I find 9 months ridiculous, please e-mail the details to me before Monday as we (Wolverine Supplies) will be meeting with CZ UB next week and I want to have your case used as an example of what I believe is an unacceptable poor service and support. Now do not quote me, but some CZ shotguns coming from Turkey gave a lot of problems and as CZ dropped the manufacture, parts may not be obtainable, but help me try and get to the bottom of this please.
    Now this is what customer service/ warranty IS!!!!!!
    Other dealers need to take notes
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Now this is what customer service/ warranty IS!!!!!!
    Other dealers need to take notes
    Thank you, but dispite all our efforts to offer full support and service to our customers, some consumers are very quick to support any one who offers a cheap import, with zero support! Then when those customers come to Wolverine Supplies for warranty support, because their supplier provides no support, they wonder why I am a little grouchy! It is a good job I am approaching retirement!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast