Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: CZ Scorpion EVO III Now in stock!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    We are currently engaged in discussions with CZ UB about warranty. I need to put your questions to them so we can quote directly from CZ UB.

CZ want all their products covered under warranty, we support that position but we feel that CZ products should be warrantied by the importer. Those models only available in the US which are "Grey market" imports into Canada should be covered by the US importer which would be CZ USA, as they were the people that profited from the sale.

Alternatively CZ UB should allow the Canadian CZ distributors access to all CZ US models assuming legal to sell in Canada and then the CZ warranty center in Canada could look after all models. We just want a level playing field.
    excellent play

I do hope that CZ agrees to this.

oh and carrier pigeon with my order and all my particulars has been sent...
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling, which thinks that nothing is worth war, is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
    -- John Stuart Mill (1806 - 1873)

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by woodchopper View Post
    excellent play

I do hope that CZ agrees to this.

oh and carrier pigeon with my order and all my particulars has been sent...
    Our Pigeon Fancier is standing by at the coop, dark clouds and strong winds this morning in the valley, best hope you sent your strongest carrier!
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    Our Pigeon Fancier is standing by at the coop, dark clouds and strong winds this morning in the valley, best hope you sent your strongest carrier!

was a long long flight, It would have been quicker to send the dam pigeon to the Cz factory for shipment.

and the stupid pigeon had problems reading the date on the visa card
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling, which thinks that nothing is worth war, is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
    -- John Stuart Mill (1806 - 1873)

Quote Originally Posted by Redblack View Post
    Hi John
    How long is the factory warranty on these and is it transferable?
    CZ UB Warranty questions, these were asked in general terms.

Question:
    How long does the warranty last?

1. The warranty for CZ products lasts 3 years. There is an exception for wooden parts and surface treatment of CZ products – warranty lasts 2 years.
    Generally we are customer friendly and judge the claims individually. For example if there is a claim for broken wooden stock and we see that the damage has not been caused by customer (there was a hidden damage in the wood, which could not be recognized in production), we accept the claim even if the 2 years period is couple of months over…

Question:
    When a retail customer sells his used CZ product to another retail customer is the warranty still valid?

2. Only if the another retail customer has got the original bill/receipt, then the warranty is still valid.

CGN frequent flyer
    Do we have to register for warranty?

Quote Originally Posted by roadcarver View Post
    Do we have to register for warranty?
    No, but your original bill of sale or receipt is required.

CGN frequent flyer
    OK thanks. I'd better file it away. It's been in my back pocket ever since I got the toy early this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    No, but your original bill of sale or receipt is required.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345