Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NEA AR15 Upper SALE

Quote Originally Posted by farmerbob View Post
    I Will be buying one of the X 39 uppers I'm just trying to decide on the length, suggestions anyone?

My issue now is ammo. I have tons of steel cored I can't shoot it at my range can anyone suggest a sponsor who sells X 39 ammo that is range friendly i.e. not steel cored and not corrosive
    Just bought 200 rounds from Western Metals. Buck a round unfortunately but the rounds can be reloaded.
    Trying them out tonight to sight in for an upcoming match.
    I can use steel core at Calgary Shooting Center and at our BTSA range in Kananskis country (AB) as well.
    Educate yourself, then educate those around you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shooterz View Post
    So your the 1. Had it in my cart went to get my CC came back and it was " out of stock "
    Good score , next time I need to be quicker.
    I hope you enjoy it
    Usually for me, it goes the other way and I lose the item

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Just got my 18.5"

I didn't know the barrels were spiral fluted. Between that and the 4 prong twisted flash hider it looks like a drill

Cool stuff!
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    Just got my 18.5"

I didn't know the barrels were spiral fluted. Between that and the 4 prong twisted flash hider it looks like a drill

Cool stuff!
    It wasn't milled that way; that's just a result of enthusiastic application of the flash hider

Lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    hah!
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Quote Originally Posted by zenmagic View Post
    "No, no honey, you got it wrong. This isn't a new one. It's one of my old ones that I needed to send back for some repairs." LOL!

AMAZING response I will use that. If she gets mad it’s still you’re fault

CGN frequent flyer boss351cleveland's Avatar
    Just took my 18.5'' upper out to the range, put in a rainier arms BCG and its on a CMMG lower from another AR that shoots great. Here's the good and the really bad .. The fit and finish is great , and was 100% reliable for the 120 rounds i fired , used M855 , AE55gr and UMC 55gr . My barrel is not fluted like the poster above ?

And the really bad is accuracy , so bad it really cant be zeroed or grouped past 25 yards , at 100 yards best it would do was a 15 inch group !! Pretty much just peppered my target like birdshot , something is wrong with the barrel ! the bullets were not keyholing though, the crown seems fine , the rifling looks normal , same with ejected brass looks fine? Nothing seems to be contacting the barrel inside the handgaurd, no bullet strikes on the FH , barrel must be defective ? I was running a nice German scope and ADM mount all tight and came right off a very good shooting AR? At a loss here , guess i will give the barrel a good cleaning and maybe try again but accuracy this bad i cant see that making a difference . Im sure SFRC will make it right .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    Refresh my memory here guys....When I attach my new 7.62x39 uppers to my 5.56 lowers, do I have to re-register it as a 7.62 now? I still have the 5.56 uppers so it's possible I will swap them back and forth. Or is the lower just registered as an AR15 and since uppers aren't registered they don't care ?
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Looks awesome. Hope you get it figured out. Any other early reports?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast