Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: NEA AR15 Upper SALE

Quote Originally Posted by boss351cleveland View Post
    Just took my 18.5'' upper out to the range, put in a rainier arms BCG and its on a CMMG lower from another AR that shoots great. Here's the good and the really bad .. The fit and finish is great , and was 100% reliable for the 120 rounds i fired , used M855 , AE55gr and UMC 55gr . My barrel is not fluted like the poster above ?

And the really bad is accuracy , so bad it really cant be zeroed or grouped past 25 yards , at 100 yards best it would do was a 15 inch group !! Pretty much just peppered my target like birdshot , something is wrong with the barrel ! the bullets were not keyholing though, the crown seems fine , the rifling looks normal , same with ejected brass looks fine? Nothing seems to be contacting the barrel inside the handgaurd, no bullet strikes on the FH , barrel must be defective ? I was running a nice German scope and ADM mount all tight and came right off a very good shooting AR? At a loss here , guess i will give the barrel a good cleaning and maybe try again but accuracy this bad i cant see that making a difference . Im sure SFRC will make it right .

That doesn’t sound right. I had my 18inch FDE upper to my outdoor range and was hitting 200 yard shorts in no time. And decent groupings. If I knew how to post a picture her I would show you

CGN frequent flyer boss351cleveland's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steers View Post
    That doesn’t sound right. I had my 18inch FDE upper to my outdoor range and was hitting 200 yard shorts in no time. And decent groupings. If I knew how to post a picture her I would show you
    Is your upper from this batch/ sale ? The barrel on mine must be defective cause it shoots groups the size of a medium pizza at 100 .. Wondering if i should try a different BCG?

Is your upper from this batch/ sale ? The barrel on mine must be defective cause it shoots groups the size of a medium pizza at 100 .. Wondering if i should try a different BCG?
    Check your scope etc. if you still have issues, contact BCL and they will sort it out for you.

Ryan

CGN frequent flyer boss351cleveland's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    Check your scope etc. if you still have issues, contact BCL and they will sort it out for you.

Ryan
    I checked the scope and even tried it with a red dot today . So you will not refund defective products you sell ??? I also pre ordered the BLC 102 so if this is the case i would like a refund for that before they ship .

I checked the scope and even tried it with a red dot today . So you will not refund defective products you sell ??? I also pre ordered the BLC 102 so if this is the case i would like a refund for that before they ship .
    BCL/NEA will have to look at it to determine if it’s the barrel or something on your end. If it’s the barrel they will replace it with a new barrel. It could be any of 100 things and if it’s a product issue it will be fixed.

Do you see an deformation in the cartridge after firing, is everything tight etc. Please drop us an email with your order number, picture of the upper and provide a description of the issue.

Ryan

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456