Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tenda customer service

Unhappy Tenda customer service

I ordered ammo from the tenda website during their sale. My order was made on September 14th. I received a receipt by email the same day but I did not receive any shipping confirmation or tracking number. I wrote to tenda 3 times to find out if this is normal but I have never received an answer. Is there someone who answer to the customer at TENDA ??

CGN frequent flyer
    Try calling them. I find that they are not as responsive via email.

I would love to call them but my English is not good enough ....

CGN frequent flyer
    Hey Coyotte

C'est normal ! Ils sont très occupé avec la derniere vente en plus de la fin de semaine où il ne ship rien... ! Tu devrais recevoir un email pour confirmé l'envoi à la fin de cette semaine au minimum... C'est normal

Quelques vendeurs peuvent prendre jusqu'à 3 semaine pour envoyer des commandes quand ils sont super occupé (ça m'est arriver avec Canadaammo... c'est normal !)

Thats normal, they are very busy with this sale.... + the weekend..... You will normally receive a shipping confirmation at the end of this week...

Some reteiller take more time than that... I saw 3 weeks with canadaammo when they are very busy !

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coyotte View Post
    I would love to call them but my English is not good enough ....
    It is totally ok, I am on the same boat. I called and it turns out they also speak with some sort of accent and they are patient with my questions.

Thank you Duff350

vraiment heureux de l'apprendre. Je suis rassuré Merci pour cette information.

really happy to learn it. I am reassured Thank you for this information.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Craig0ry's Avatar
    Sorry, but you expect it to be shipped the same day or next during a massive sale? Have some patience! Have you ever bought anything online before?
    I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer

Quote Originally Posted by Craig0ry View Post
    Sorry, but you expect it to be shipped the same day or next during a massive sale? Have some patience! Have you ever bought anything online before?
    just a side note : many online retailers offer same day shipping

so hold your horses a bit saying "have you bought anything online"

some fireams stores send you a tracking label number same day too.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Craig0ry's Avatar
    I rarely get that lucky unfortunately! Sometimes I'll get the shipping label same day but it will be 2-5 days before it actually ships, and during big sales it always seems to take extra time.
    I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer

Quote Originally Posted by coyotte View Post
    I ordered ammo from the tenda website during their sale. My order was made on September 14th. I received a receipt by email the same day but I did not receive any shipping confirmation or tracking number. I wrote to tenda 3 times to find out if this is normal but I have never received an answer. Is there someone who answer to the customer at TENDA ??
    I ordered during their last huge sale and it took them a few days to process the order and ship it out but I got an email and the stuff arrived soon enough. I've ordered ammo from them several times now and it has not been a problem. The sales usually mean more workload and slower packing probably. Don't worry about your stuff coming.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast