Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boycott Target Sports Canada (membership revoked today)

I appreciate this in rant form paragraphs are for legal letters. But in my experience you will get no sympathy here, cgn has plenty of trolls and fan boys

CGN Ultra frequent flyer blaxsun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chinatown View Post
    Paragraphs coming was in a rush to write while it was fresh in my head
    I didn't really get what the issue was (tried reading it several times). Near as I can gather closing doors to the range is apparently a problem, you didn't like the RO and you have to wait for a full refund by cheque. You weren't by chance shooting an SKS, were you?
    "Before me things create were none, save things Eternal,
    and eternal I endure. All hope abandon ye who enter here."
    Tune in next week... Same
    Bat time, same Bat channel.

CGN Regular
    FOC is opening eventually so I'm not worried about another range. I'm a member of another range anyways.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by blaxsun View Post
    I didn't really get what the issue was (tried reading it several times). Near as I can gather closing doors to the range is apparently a problem, you didn't like the RO and you have to wait for a full refund by cheque. You weren't by chance shooting an SKS, were you?

No I wasn't shooting an sks. Pistol, ar15 and a scorpion evo.
    The range officer was talking like a wannabe gangster when we were alone but when we were around everyone else he talked like he was supposed to. Also I paid my fee in cash why not give me my refund back in cash when it was only an hour before I paid. She only did the cheque thing to spite me. From the 620 I paid I'm only getting $400 back apparently
    Last edited by Chinatown; 09-13-2017 at 05:55 PM.

CGN Regular
    You weren't by chance shooting an SKS, were you?
    ROFL, I nearly spit my beer out when I read that.

No I wasn't shooting an sks. Pistol, ar15 and a scorpion evo.
    The range officer was talking like a wannabe gangster when we were alone but when we were around everyone else he talked like he was supposed to. Also I paid my fee in cash why not give me my refund back in cash when it was only an hour before I paid. She only did the cheque thing to spite me.
    I guess I'll wait for the video (like everyone else). What's a 'wannabe ganster' anyway? (not quite black but still dressing the part?) They probably have a policy for issuing refunds, but I really couldn't speak to that. So basically, what I gathered is that you failed to close one or more range doors several times (which is generally not good, as AR15s are freaking loud), the RO called you and your friends on it and you didn't like the poser telling you what to do. And now we're supposed to boycott Target Sports over their refund policy. That about sum it up?

CGN Regular
    I guess I'll wait for the video (like everyone else). What's a 'wannabe ganster' anyway? (not quite black but still dressing the part?) They probably have a policy for issuing refunds, but I really couldn't speak to that. So basically, what I gathered is that you failed to close one or more range doors several times (which is generally not good, as AR15s are freaking loud), the RO called you and your friends on it and you didn't like the poser telling you what to do. And now we're supposed to boycott Target Sports over their refund policy. That about sum it up?
    If you don't know what a wannabe gangster is go back into the hole you crawled out of or back to the country side you go. Actually, we weren't even shooting yet and I wasn't even shooting the AR until the end of my session.

If you don't know what a wannabe gangster is go back into the hole you crawled out of or back to the country side you go. Actually, we weren't even shooting yet and I wasn't even shooting the AR until the end of my session.
    Which is it? Hole or countryside? What kind of AR do you have - I'm guessing it's a Norinco or NEA, yes?

CGN Regular
    Whichever you choose buddy. I got a colt Canada mrr and a Salient GRY sbr on the way you troll.

BANNED
    Level of sympathy decreasing...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast