Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boycott Target Sports Canada (membership revoked today)

CGN Regular

Boycott Target Sports Canada (membership revoked today)

To anyone thinking about joining Taget Sports avoid this place like the plague. So today I went in and renewed my membership at Target Sports and by the time I was leaving I was no longer a member and had my membership revoked.

Everything was fine until 2 friends of mine showed up and I was letting them in. So I opened the door for them to come into range b. My fob was not working so I opened the door going into the range just enough to fit my hand through to turn the handle so they could come in. Once I turned the handle I walked back to my stall to wait for my friends to come in. As this happened, R/O Edgar was walking by and I guess the door wasn't closed all the way before my friends came in. So Edgar banged on the window and told them to come out and when they came out for him to speak to them he nudged one of my buddies back in with his elbow saying they didn't let the door close before they came out. I was at the stall and Edgar then pointed at me and ordered me to come out in a rude manner. So as I was walking out I didn't know my buddy was behind me and I thought the door was closed to the range and I opened the 2nd door to go out to speak with Edgar. As soon as I went out this guys attitude was unacceptable (wannabe gangster) he talked like he was all high and mighty. Told me that he might have to send me home for the day and now I have 2 strikes on my membership because of my friends not letting the door close behind them before they opened the other and when I was coming out of the range when he ordered me to come out. By now I was in a pissed off mood but I was allowed to finish my shooting.

As I finished my shooting, I debated on cancelling my membership so I went to inquire about it. I went to speak with one of the other workers that I'm cool with and explained to him the situation and asked what my options are with having my membership cancelled. He said they usually don't do it but speak with the manager and she will help you out. While I was speaking with the guy I know Edgar comes lingering around and I guess he overheard what I was asking about and we had a few choice words with each other. When no one is around this guy talks like he's a badass but in front of his boss and co workers he talks all proper.

I was on my way out because I had to pick up the kids from school but decided to go back in and ask for Edgar's name so I could write this review. As I went back in the manager not sure what her name, was at the front. So I went to speak with her about my options for the membership cancellation and she said that to cancel I would get $400 back from the $620 I paid an hour ago in cash. She didn't even ask me what had happened and when I said I didn't want to cancel BBC I was losing $200 she told me she's just going to revoke my membership. I asked for my refund in cash and she said no and that she would mail a cheque to me. What a joke of an establishment is this. JR Cox this how your business treats customers? If you don't believe me check your camera system. DO NOT JOIN THIS RANGE be warned.
    Last edited by Chinatown; 09-13-2017 at 05:36 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer handofzeus's Avatar
    Would love to see the footage. Let the CGN "court" weigh in.
    Canada ended when Trudeau began.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BigUglyMan's Avatar
    Paragraphs, bro!
    Front Toward Enemy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer blaxsun's Avatar
    ^ Paragraphs are your friend (beat me to the punch!)
    Tune in next week for more "Stories of the Door Police!"...
    "Before me things create were none, save things Eternal,
    and eternal I endure. All hope abandon ye who enter here."
    Tune in next week... Same
    Bat time, same Bat channel.

This should be fun.....

I'm going to attempt to read it but like others have said please use paragraphs.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    I've shot there several times as a guest while deciding if I wanted to join. I opted to avoid the place based on what I saw, experienced and heard. However, this tragic story has a good ending... the next person on the waiting list thanks you. Given the proximity to the city, I'm guessing they can treat all their members like crap and still turn a rather hefty profit. The number of damn walkins alone..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackVoid's Avatar
    Well.

I was yelled at at one range for sweeping brass towards the wall (they wanted it towards the targets). And at another range for sweeping brass towards targets (they wanted it collected in buckets).

Just do as asked, their business, their rules.

Although your story about losing $200 is kind of ruff.

BANNED

CGN Regular
    Paragraphs coming was in a rush to write while it was fresh in my head

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast