Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Heckler & Koch MR223A3 11" Delay.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by r34skyline View Post
    Below 1.1 there should be a click on the ring and at the 1x setting the parallax gets brought down to 7m. And the red dot on the second focal plane can be used like a red dot. Neat concept. I was wondering if someone on here tried this optic yet.
    Since my scope is brand new and still boxed i went and get the description at Wolverines ( can play with the scope, i am in NH for the next Week.)

Schmidt & Bender 1-8x24 Exos LM FD7
    On the latest Exos line scope the reticle and the FlashDot illumination are located in the second focal plane, therefore remaining constant when switching the magnification. The special feature of this scope is its CC mode in which it may be used parallax-free as a red dot sight with a magnification of 1,0. Its rather big field of view (35.3 m/100 m) makes the scope your ideal choice for the quick shot on fleeting game. With more training the hunter may, when aiming at a short distance, leave both eyes open, thus always remaining on top of things. The scope will be an ideal support for the hunter during driven wild boar or buffalo hunting or when hunting other game which is well able to defend itself.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer r34skyline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    Since my scope is brand new and still boxed i went and get the description at Wolverines ( can play with the scope, i am in NH for the next Week.)

Schmidt & Bender 1-8x24 Exos LM FD7
    On the latest Exos line scope the reticle and the FlashDot illumination are located in the second focal plane, therefore remaining constant when switching the magnification. The special feature of this scope is its CC mode in which it may be used parallax-free as a red dot sight with a magnification of 1,0. Its rather big field of view (35.3 m/100 m) makes the scope your ideal choice for the quick shot on fleeting game. With more training the hunter may, when aiming at a short distance, leave both eyes open, thus always remaining on top of things. The scope will be an ideal support for the hunter during driven wild boar or buffalo hunting or when hunting other game which is well able to defend itself.
    Thats the one. Let me know how well that cc feature works when you mount it and play with it for a bit. I am very curious because the concept is brilliant to me.

Ffp reticle for consistant holdovers for longer shots.
    Sfp red dot that's "parallax free" at 1x. Truly making it best of both worlds.

Didn't know anything about this scope. Interesting and the price tag is actually very welcoming for a S&B...

Quote Originally Posted by Salmoncan View Post
    Didn't know anything about this scope. Interesting and the price tag is actually very welcoming for a S&B...
    When you start buying and using S&B scopes, it become like a way of life.

You cant go back to whatever you were using before, like an addiction.

CGN Regular
    When you start buying and using S&B scopes, it become like a way of life.

You cant go back to whatever you were using before, like an addiction.
    id argue kahles has surpassed S & B now, they really hit the money with the new 5 series

Quote Originally Posted by Teotwawki View Post
    id argue kahles has surpassed S & B now, they really hit the money with the new 5 series
    Close race. I usually found s&b to be a touch better on the glass(very small difference both are excellent) and kahles to have the nicest turret.

Quote Originally Posted by r34skyline View Post
    Close race. I usually found s&b to be a touch better on the glass(very small difference both are excellent) and kahles to have the nicest turret.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
    Oh I don't think you can go wrong with either option.

Utrecht.

Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    Utrecht.

Never understood why the dutch have such a fascination with those giant vert grips. But a very sexy setup. Rotex can im guessing.