Page 1 of 12 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Heckler & Koch MR223A3 11" Delay.

Lightbulb Heckler & Koch MR223A3 11" Delay.

We have received numerous messages in our social media from customers who are either interested or already preordered. We did receive a H&K shipment late last week, however it did not have the long waited MR223A3 in 11".

Please understand that H&K is currently extremely occupied with the French (HK416F), British (SA80A3) and American (M27 IAR & M110A1 CSASS) military contracts there has been a slight delay with the delivery of these guns. We are still expecting to see them later this year.

To keep up with the latest updates on what has arrived please follow our IG & FB if you haven't already done so. Thanks for your patience.

https://www.instagram.com/northsylva/
    https://www.facebook.com/northsylva/
    Last edited by North_Sylva; 10-21-2017 at 09:12 AM.

Had my pre-order for a while. But I'm patient

Probably works out better in the end since I just made a different big purchase and the wallet wouldn't be too happy with another hard hit so close together.

appreciate the update!

CGN frequent flyer
    Buying anything H&K you should be prepared for a delay. They are a military arms supplier first, at least as far as I can tell, civilian sales are a 2nd thought.

No complaints here, that is part of the reason why i seek out H&K firearms. Love mine.

Would love to continue to follow your latest updates on CGN as I don't use Instagram or FB, along with many others here. We are your core market.

Quote Originally Posted by mastermind View Post
    Would love to continue to follow your latest updates on CGN as I don't use Instagram or FB, along with many others here. We are your core market.
    We will continue to post on CGN as usual, it's just that we typically post quick camera phone photos on Instagram first followed by high-res photos taken with a professional camera which have to be edited and uploaded from a computer. Thanks.

I didn't preorder it, but I am defiantly interested in buying one when it becomes available. Will you have any for someone like me who didn't preorder?

Quote Originally Posted by zhihong.james View Post
    I didn't preorder it, but I am defiantly interested in buying one when it becomes available. Will you have any for someone like me who didn't preorder?
    It's best to contact one of our dealers and let them know you want to reserve one.

If you want to PM us with your location we can suggest a few dealers for you to contact. Thanks.

thanks for the heads up !

FINALLY.

Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    FINALLY.

Nice to see them finally alright everyone who wanted one flood your local dealer with orders ....

gadget
    War Is Never Undertaken by an Ideal State, Except in Defence of its Honour, or its Safety

Page 1 of 12 12345678911 ... LastLast