Page 1 of 11 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you watching?

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384

What are you watching?

We have a fairly tight knit group here in the office ( we are friendly to eachother anyways. ) so we chit chat amongst ourselves as we go about our day typing away on the keyboard, in between phone calls, lunch ect.. And we all have our favourite TV shows we argue about, discuss and what not. This morning I was sitting here talking with Guy about Game of Thrones ( one of our favourites. ) and going over fan theories and the Targaryen family tree because we were in a small dispute over Jon being Dany's Aunt or Cousin..... She is his aunt by the way... and we sedwayed into what everyone watches on their downtime.

Personally I am a big fan of Game of Thrones, Criminal Minds, Preacher, and Rick & Morty. The last one obviously sticks out a bit from the other two but it is just tickles my funny bone every time I watch it.... I mean come on, the guy turned himself into a pickle.... The reason anyone would do this if they could — which they can’t — would be because they could — which they can’t....

In my office here I watch the four above right now, Guy is a big fan of Gold Rush ( personally can't stand that show... ) GoT, and Moto-GP & Formula One. He will actually go out of his way to catch this live if he can. Vicki, our purchaser, hails from Scotland and she watches the Big Bang Theory.. on a loop, forever.........

So I ask you!! What are you watching right now?? I am in the market for a new show so any suggestions would be much appreciated! Also Guy wants to know which is better, Moto-GP, or Formula One..

Rick & Morty:

Game of Thrones:

Preacher:

Criminal Minds:

Last edited by Wolverine .303; 09-14-2017 at 12:49 PM.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Narcos, Ok we binged in over the Labour day weekend. Hard to believe a show that killed off the main character (Escobar) can go on to produce season 3 that was better than the previous 2 seasons. Season 4 is obliviously going to deal with Mexico, not sure how that one is going to go given the proverbial ####e is still hitting the fan.
    ICORE/IPSC/USPSA

Walking dead, six, archer and the ranch ( wife's show).

BANNED
    Dragon ball super. Every Sunday morning. Lol

Other than that I don't want much tv. No time 2 dogs, A GF and 12 hour work days.

Some of the series that I've watched and love of course (some old some new), Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Narcos, Gotham, Vikings, River Monsters and I feel like I'm missing one or two more important ones... Best animation to date is Gundam Thunderbolt (Season 1 and 2).
    "War does not determine who is right - only who is left." - Bertrand Russell

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmer2285 View Post
    Walking dead, six, archer and the ranch ( wife's show).
    Myself and Guy both used to watch The Walking Dead religiously.. but my interest in the show has faded very heavily. It seem the show has taken a direction away from the core show, and off into this political chit chat style of a show with the occasional head bashing.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Narcos.

Great show.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyScuba View Post
    Narcos, Ok we binged in over the Labour day weekend. Hard to believe a show that killed off the main character (Escobar) can go on to produce season 3 that was better than the previous 2 seasons. Season 4 is obliviously going to deal with Mexico, not sure how that one is going to go given the proverbial ####e is still hitting the fan.
    Traditionally people don't fill their recommendations with spoilers.

If you're not watching Rick & Morty, you're wrong.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyScuba View Post
    Perfect. No need to watch it now lol

Page 1 of 11 123456789 ... LastLast