CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 83

Thread: Just Arrived! PIG0311-G Field Tripods $229.95

  1. #51
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer supernova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    City Of A-Holes
    Posts
    5,923
    Is there any chance they'll do colors other than od green? I'm an FDE kind of guy and would prefer that option.
    Team Alberta
    Comin at you like a spider monkey

    Kurch: "He did totally shoot a dude in the dick, though."

  2. #52
    Business Member Nordic Marksman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,078
    Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    Is there any chance they'll do colors other than od green? I'm an FDE kind of guy and would prefer that option.
    Name:  1466551412.jpg
Views: 481
Size:  107.2 KB

  3. #53
    CGN Regular captainamazing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ‘Berta
    Posts
    590
    Get. MORE
    "Never trust quotes you read on the internet"
    - Abraham Lincoln

  4. #54
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer Major Sights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Peterborough Ontario
    Posts
    2,170
    Quote Originally Posted by captainamazing View Post
    Get. MORE
    I think a 100 might satisfy the masses, for a bit! :D

  5. #55
    Business Member Nordic Marksman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,078
    OK,

    Tripods are now customs cleared and are rolling towards us once again.
    I have added them to the website, so if you want one, pop in and order it so we can ship the same day they arrive.

    Arriving early this week Click on the photo to go to our web page with the tripods.

    A PIG0311-G in the wild...
    Escalation of force. 7.62mm to 84mm. ⚡⚡ the PIG0311-G tripod helping out during some overwatch.


  6. #56
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer Major Sights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Peterborough Ontario
    Posts
    2,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordic Marksman View Post
    OK,

    Tripods are now customs cleared and are rolling towards us once again.
    I have added them to the website, so if you want one, pop in and order it so we can ship the same day they arrive.

    Arriving early this week Click on the photo to go to our web page with the tripods.

    A PIG0311-G in the wild...
    Escalation of force. 7.62mm to 84mm. ⚡⚡ the PIG0311-G tripod helping out during some overwatch.

    ORDERED! :D

    For a second my evil side came out and thought I should order multiple of these and sell them when they sell out again, FOR PROFIT! I just couldn't do it though! :D

  7. #57
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    124
    Ordered! When are the BH-1 ball heads going to be back in stock?
    Last edited by haun0002; 04-16-2018 at 03:32 PM.
    Haun0002

  8. #58
    Business Member Nordic Marksman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,078
    Pig tripods just rolled in.
    Those that pre-ordered should have shipping notification today. Orders are being packed now.

    Name:  b4db3558-867e-4a59-83a1-e21f6a5b0106.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  103.4 KB

  9. #59
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer Major Sights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Peterborough Ontario
    Posts
    2,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordic Marksman View Post
    Pig tripods just rolled in.
    Those that pre-ordered should have shipping notification today. Orders are being packed now.

    Name:  b4db3558-867e-4a59-83a1-e21f6a5b0106.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  103.4 KB
    Any Pig Saddles in that pile of goodies?

  10. #60
    Business Member Nordic Marksman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,078
    Just Pig Tripods, Hog Saddles, SS Loop Hole Slings, SS Enhanced Loop Hole Slings, ITW Tac Link Carabiner's and barricade pads with horn ...
    Pig Saddles are on back order. I suspect 2-3 weeks out.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •