Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Just Arrived! PIG0311-G Field Tripods $229.95

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    My rifle tips the scale at 12 lbs with an empty mag and my pack maxes the scale out at 15 lbs with quite a bit of weight still on the carry handle. The bag, loaded for range days, probably comes within a few lbs of the 26 lb load rating. On a smooth floor indoors, the pack + rifle + gamechanger bag will hardly cause the feet to spread an inch or 2. Once its settled it is rock solid. Running my sling back to my belt and loading it doesn't cause any flex whatsoever. You could say I'm extremely happy with the PIG 0311, when I think of the $230 I paid for it I feel as though I ripped NM off. They're that good. Next I'll be ordering a P.R.S.T BH1 ballhead and an Mlok arca swiss rail for my KRG.
    Thank you for posting this, very much appreciated. I just ordered and I'm pretty certain I won't be disappointed.

On another note, big thumbs up to Brad for near immediately replying to my post (after eight o'clock on a Sunday night) providing EMT details and confirming receipt. A level of customer service you don't see a lot of these days. This is my first order from Nordic Marksman; I am certain it will not be my last!

Received my PIG0311 today! All I can say is wow; what a tank of a tripod! Excellent piece of kit at a great price!

Thanks Brad and Cathy!

Now if those Pig Saddles would just come back in stock.....

Business Member Nordic Marksman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug870 View Post
    Received my PIG0311 today! All I can say is wow; what a tank of a tripod! Excellent piece of kit at a great price!

Thanks Brad and Cathy!

Now if those Pig Saddles would just come back in stock.....
    Thanks for the note, enjoy. Its a solid piece of gear.

As an FYI... these are AWESOME. I fitted a set to a Pig and it really gave the tripod a solid feel (more than it already is).

As a bonus, the Rauch Precision PIG Tripod Concealment Sleeves help deaden the noise of the aluminum legs when they come in contact with other gear.
    Another over built product, heavy duty construction made from MIL-SPEC materials including a non slip backing material to keep them in place on your tripod
    Includes a 1.5" velcro strip applied to the top of each sleeve for the mounting of miscellaneous gear.. Designed to withstand years of hard use and protects your tripod!

GunNutz
    Thanks for the pictures

[QUOTE=Nordic Marksman;15000245]Thanks for the note, enjoy. Its a solid piece of gear.

As an FYI... these are AWESOME. I fitted a set to a Pig and it really gave the tripod a solid feel (more than it already is).

As a bonus, the Rauch Precision PIG Tripod Concealment Sleeves help deaden the noise of the aluminum legs when they come in contact with other gear.
    Another over built product, heavy duty construction made from MIL-SPEC materials including a non slip backing material to keep them in place on your tripod
    Includes a 1.5" velcro strip applied to the top of each sleeve for the mounting of miscellaneous gear.. Designed to withstand years of hard use and protects your tripod!

If you tell me that you'll throw in one of the Nordic Patches shown on the left most leg in the first pic, I'll order a set right now

[QUOTE=Slug870;15000272]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordic Marksman View Post
    Thanks for the note, enjoy. Its a solid piece of gear.

If you tell me that you'll throw in one of the Nordic Patches shown on the left most leg in the first pic, I'll order a set right now
    Ha Ha,

Never thought of that as a marketing ploy.
    Those are samples that just arrived, we are still sorting out which ones we are going to order in bulk.
    I kinda like the Cadpat or just OD Green...

Name:  Mock Ups 2x3_1.jpg
Views: 469
Size:  113.0 KB
    Name:  IMG_4883.jpg
Views: 589
Size:  137.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_4896.jpg
Views: 622
Size:  149.0 KB
    Name:  IMG_4891.jpg
Views: 495
Size:  148.6 KB

I'm liking the Tan/Brown and OD!

any ETA when you'll have stock on the hog?

I see you have stock on the tripod, if the saddle is due in soon maybe a Friday the 13th presale with free shipping?

Super GunNutz
    Any idea when these will be back in stock? You mentioned a month ago you were expecting some.

Thanks
    Last edited by nbmonte; 04-14-2019 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Spelling

They are sitting at the border now. Should see they in a couple of days I suspect.

We have the new PIGLite Carbon models coming in as well.