Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another Great Ruger American Ranch Rifle Pre-Sale, now in 7.62x39!

I don't understand this price point. Aren't firearms sales slowed down since Trump?? You'd expect prices to drop - not increase. Do they all think we are morons?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kingjenky's Avatar
    I understand that the price of guns and ammo will always go up!!!! No mater what's going on year after year we will always be paying more......until they have everything prohibited.
    We are all so politically correct!!!! its gonna ruin us all......

223 combo with scope would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Xippper View Post
    I don't understand this price point. Aren't firearms sales slowed down since Trump?? You'd expect prices to drop - not increase. Do they all think we are morons?
    I do not understand this. From the Ruger USA website, MSRP is US$599. Sure, it might sell for less than that on main street, Roanoke, USA, but C$699 at current exchange rates is hardly highway robbery. For C$699 you get (if memory serves):

- 16" threaded barrel with metal thread-protector
    - adjustable trigger
    - compatibility with Mini-30 mags
    - installed picatinny rail
    (and my personal fave) FDE-coloured stock.

ALL made in continental America. The next closest thing is, what, a Turkish or Czech or CHINESE-made blued steel, walnut-stocked skinny barrel with a proprietary mag at prices up to $800 apiece?

I'm on the pre-order list, but maybe I'm a risk-taker.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer legi0n's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wagnerb View Post
    MSRP is US$599.
    One can find it for $435US already in the states so the MSRP means nothing (as usual). It will go down in price.
    I don't blame Dominion Outdoors, I'm just hoping they will follow the price trend.

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by wagnerb View Post
    I do not understand this. From the Ruger USA website, MSRP is US$599. Sure, it might sell for less than that on main street, Roanoke, USA, but C$699 at current exchange rates is hardly highway robbery. For C$699 you get (if memory serves):

- 16" threaded barrel with metal thread-protector
    - adjustable trigger
    - compatibility with Mini-30 mags
    - installed picatinny rail
    (and my personal fave) FDE-coloured stock.

ALL made in continental America. The next closest thing is, what, a Turkish or Czech or CHINESE-made blued steel, walnut-stocked skinny barrel with a proprietary mag at prices up to $800 apiece?

I'm on the pre-order list, but maybe I'm a risk-taker.
    $599.00 US,,LOL..in their dreams,i see them for just a bit over $400.00 all day long,and slightly used ones at around the 3 mark,not sure why the big hike,but hey do look good,even though the fit and finish is sometimes off,

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingjenky View Post
    I understand that the price of guns and ammo will always go up!!!! No mater what's going on year after year we will always be paying more......until they have everything prohibited.
    actually,,the US price of a lot of guns is going DOWN,how do you think we are seeing name brand AR's in Canada for less than a Norinco,people in the US aren't so worried about their guns with Trump in office,so they are hoarding less,but the manufactures still have tons of inventory to clear,so that's one good thing to come out of all this,,now if only our dollar could go back to PAR..

Business member DominionOutdoors's Avatar
    We don't control the prices, our suppliers sell us the firearms for a certain price, we mark them up a small percentage and sell them to our customers. We have nothing to do with the price increases, we do our best to keep prices low by cutting margins but we have to eat too. When our suppliers prices go down, so do ours. We have seen lots of prices in general go down because of the drop in the US dollar but I cannot explain to you why most firearm prices are still increasing, including the Ranch rifle here.

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca
    store@dominionoutdoors.ca
    Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    not sure why the high price,2 years ago,these Ruger Ranch Rifles were under $500.00 and the exchange was about the same or higher,do these things have better fit and finish than the last ones to justify the increase,
    Troll.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer legi0n's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdog View Post
    Troll.
    nope, on Oct 16 2015 I purchased a Ranch in 300 blk from Dominion Outdoors for $464.31 tax in and shipped. The exchange rate at the time was 1CAD = 0.77USD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast